Page 39 of 99 FirstFirst ... 29363738394041424989 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Perhaps @seaford could maintain that clock, while also running another from when palace said their accounts will be available immanently?
    Here's a countdown timer:

http://shorturl.at/GKRXY

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Se20 View Post
      Was that the present boards fault or previous chairmen ?
      I’ll ask again, have you any actual evidence that Parish,Blitzer and Harris are thieving spivs ?
      They swooped in like vultures picking over the carcass of a shambolic debt-riddled club, and started with a conveniently clean debt-free slate. Legal within law, reprehensible in practice. There ARE examples of new owners honouring existing debts when they take over - but it goes without saying, not in the case of CPFC2010. They're a bunch of chancers, and your club is filth from top to bottom. This latest accounting fiasco is entirely in keeping with your rancid little clubs financial chicanery.

I'm sure you'll come up with the usual tired old excuses and justifications, as with CPFC its never your fault. Then there'll probably be a big old slab of whataboutery for good measure. Its the Palace way.
      "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Easy 10 View Post
      They swooped in like vultures picking over the carcass of a shambolic debt-riddled club, and started with a conveniently clean debt-free slate. Legal within law, reprehensible in practice. There ARE examples of new owners honouring existing debts when they take over - but it goes without saying, not in the case of CPFC2010. They're a bunch of chancers, and your club is filth from top to bottom. This latest accounting fiasco is entirely in keeping with your rancid little clubs financial chicanery.

I'm sure you'll come up with the usual tired old excuses and justifications, as with CPFC its never your fault. Then there'll probably be a big old slab of whataboutery for good measure. Its the Palace way.
      No evidence then, I thought not .
      Scoring goals for Palace
      John Terry John Terry

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Se20 View Post
      Apparently the accounts are due in this week, hopefully Admin 3 is avoided, this thread gets buried, and you can start a new Palace thread.
      Apparently,hopefully.
      All sounds very promising...
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Can I just ask all of the holier than thou Brighton fans what would have happened if the businesses had turned down Brighton's kind offer of reduced payments?
      @Easy 10 I just wondered if you happen to know why Tony Bloom never pumped his money into Brighton when you really needed it and were on your arse's. I don't understand why the fans and fans of other clubs had to throw money in buckets when your saviour was waiting in the wings. What is it you call Parish and Co? Oh that's it, vultures. Out of interest has Bloom recompensed all the businesses that accepted reduced payments when Brighton were on their arse?

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Swillis View Post
      Can I just ask all of the holier than thou Brighton fans what would have happened if the businesses had turned down Brighton's kind offer of reduced payments?
      @Easy 10 I just wondered if you happen to know why Tony Bloom never pumped his money into Brighton when you really needed it and were on your arse's. I don't understand why the fans and fans of other clubs had to throw money in buckets when your saviour was waiting in the wings. What is it you call Parish and Co? Oh that's it, vultures. Out of interest has Bloom recompensed all the businesses that accepted reduced payments when Brighton were on their arse?
      There was no kind offer of reduced payments. Friends and businesses came to the Albion and VOLUNTARILY said they would accept a payment.

I have posted the word VOLUNTARILY in a previous post with appropriate capitals, but you seem to have the memory of a goldfish.

I also pointed out that Tony Bloom had only just left school in 1996, when we found out what dire straights we were in. He wasn't in a positions to pay anything, except having a rich family.
      Dick Knight was astute enough to keep Tony's uncle Ray Bloom on the board when he took over.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.
      Muslamic Infidel

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      There was no kind offer of reduced payments. Friends and businesses came to the Albion and VOLUNTARILY said they would accept a payment.

I have posted the word VOLUNTARILY in a previous post with appropriate capitals, but you seem to have the memory of a goldfish.

I also pointed out that Tony Bloom had only just left school in 1996, when we found out what dire straights we were in. He wasn't in a positions to pay anything, except having a rich family.
      Dick Knight was astute enough to keep Tony's uncle Ray Bloom on the board when he took over.
      Tony Bloom was 26 in 1996, so had hardly just left school, of course he wouldn't have been anywhere near being able to invest in the Albion at that time.

But that won't stop Palace and their -

Name:  whataboutery-whataboutery-everywhere.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  203.4 KB
      Artist formerly known as joey_jo_jo_jr_shabadoo
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
      1. Which 'businesses' are these of which you speak? Care to explain who they were? (don't spend too long searching - the debt that was renegotiated was to club directors / investors - not to 'local businesses')

2. At the Albion's lowest point, when Bill Archer saw his opportunity to take control, Tony Bloom was NINETEEN years old, and yet to make his money.

Apart from that, you crack on. You've certainly put us in our place.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

1 Not allowed!

How many times has this been answered and explained ? Do you have short-to-medium term memory issues, or are you just a bit hard of thinking ? Still, textbook whataboutery again,as predicted. Well done.
      "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo View Post
      Tony Bloom was 26 in 1996, so had hardly just left school, of course he wouldn't have been anywhere near being able to invest in the Albion at that time.

But that won't stop Palace and their -

Name:  whataboutery-whataboutery-everywhere.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  203.4 KB
      Fair enough, but not long out of university to build up his fortune, and as HKFC says he was only 19 when Archer took over.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.