Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League club has striking off order from Registrar of Companies. Who could it be?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This thread is like when a doctor lances a boil. For the most part, our 'friends' up the road kept well away from it until their disgrace of a football club actually submitted something. Now all the pus is running out. It would be good to finally rid ourselves of the infection though wouldn't it?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
As for those that set up CPFC2018, to put your real addresses and not a nominated one is bloody stupid. Chances are someone will do something to annoy and inconvenience you.
Because they're so angry about a joke? What kind of sad cry baby would act like that?

Palace stooping to even lower depths of embarrassing behaviour. Hardly surprising though.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Because they're so angry about a joke? What kind of sad cry baby would act like that?

Palace stooping to even lower depths of embarrassing behaviour. Hardly surprising though.
I seem to remember that they have slight previous and went absolutely loopy when an NSC-er set up a joke Zaha Diving webpage a few years ago ???

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

Not just Palace either though is it I'm sure there have been times when they have banned people from here who have been nasty about it.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
You're a Palace fan, each time you watch your team play you suck up shit.

Setting up a diving website and putting Zaha on there, very funny.
Setting up CPFC2018 slightly amusing but using real details a bit silly.
Your attempt at being funny, well I will let you judge.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Thinking about it, talking about it yeah mildly amusing I get it. Actually going to the effort of creating the company- just odd if you ask me. But to then use your own personal details, now that is funny!

Imagine if that was palace who had done that on here!!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
So have they filed accounts yet?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Thinking about it, talking about it yeah mildly amusing I get it. Actually going to the effort of creating the company- just odd if you ask me. But to then use your own personal details, now that is funny!

Imagine if that was palace who had done that on here!!

So let me get this straight. You are advocating using false details when creating a company ....? you’re are Prince Charming and I collect my £5 .... well 5p using palace standard payment terms.

I find it very hard to believe that you and the other Palace clowns on here are more interested/concerned about this than the financial acumen of your present board of directors. Two admins and failing to submit accounts on time are not considered as plus points by most people .....

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
So let me get this straight. You are advocating using false details when creating a company ....? you’re are Prince Charming and I collect my £5 .... well 5p using palace standard payment terms.

I find it very hard to believe that you and the other Palace clowns on here are more interested/concerned about this than the financial acumen of your present board of directors. Two admins and failing to submit accounts on time are not considered as plus points by most people .....

that will go straight over their heads shipwreck

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

i dont find it at all surprising the Palace fans have concerns other than their club finances, as we've seen them sleep walk into administration.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

Who said anything about giving false details. There are perfectly legal ways to form a company without using your own details. I thought you lot would know this, as you all seem to think you know everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here