Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League club has striking off order from Registrar of Companies. Who could it be?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Who said anything about giving false details. There are perfectly legal ways to form a company without using your own details. I thought you lot would know this, as you all seem to think you know everything.

Pig Swill is back, like a bad smell.:ffsparr:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Who said anything about giving false details. There are perfectly legal ways to form a company without using your own details. I thought you lot would know this, as you all seem to think you know everything.

There are but at the end of the day you still need to list who you are. However your post didn’t imply that.
So are you happy with how your clubs directors have handled the situation, considering past admins?

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
What about next season's projected accounts? Wouldn't go willy waving quite yet.

Edit: Saying that, they will probably be late AGAIN.

No idea about next years accounts or willy waving for that matter, Just posting FACTS.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
There are but at the end of the day you still need to list who you are. However your post didn’t imply that.
So are you happy with how your clubs directors have handled the situation, considering past admins?

My post never implied anything except what I wrote.
As far as I know the accounts are late, I don't know of any other irregularities. I am worried about it? Not in the slightest, because if there is anything wrong then there is precisely sod all that I can do about it.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Come back next year then when the facts will be revealed about your eye watering loss. [emoji106]

What sort of numbers are eye watering?

£38m or £25m? Albions last two sets of accounts. Did your eyes flow with tears of pride when you read those accounts?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
No idea about next years accounts or willy waving for that matter, Just posting FACTS.

Bollocks were you, it was a pathetic attempt at willy waving between two completely incomparable sets of accounts.

Yours were based on a PL income without any investment in infrastructure, ours were based on Championship income with continued significant investment in the stadium and training complex.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Yes £12m profit.

Albion for the same accounting period - £38m loss

Excellent news. At that rate they could pay back all the people that got ****ed by them going into adminstration in a mere 3 years.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
No were in the championship not in the Prem. Different sorry. Try again.

I know which league you were in. I will try again....I asked you what sort of losses you would find eye watering? £38m is that eye watering?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I know which league you were in. I will try again....I asked you what sort of losses you would find eye watering? £38m is that eye watering?
You sausage. Of course different leagues matter. I will give you a clue as you don't understand, in the Prem you get 100m +. In the championship you don't. Do you understand that? Making a lost in the Prem really takes some doing where as in the Championship it's standard so trying to compare our loses in the championship against yours on the the Prem is quite frankly, typical palace.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
No were in the championship not in the Prem. Different sorry. Try again.

Not really . Premier league or championship you still get money given to you without the risk of paying it back .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Some people really do over step the mark and Bozza’s story is horrendous - whatever way round that had happened it’s sick and way way way too far to get personal - there are a lot more important things in life than football.

I quite enjoy my banter with the palace lot on here and I think we’re all agreed it should never cross that line. [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] did try it spouting off about some twitter account of mine but I hope he regrets that now. It’s those that can’t see the clear lines of acceptability and take it too far that spoil it for evryone.

Nice try .

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

You should be careful what you write . Eaglejez estimates that your next set of accounts will show a £40m loss.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here