Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League club has striking off order from Registrar of Companies. Who could it be?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Its pretty simple to form a limited company nowadays and extremely cheap, you are also not required to have a company secretary and do not have to publish a directors home address to be viewed online. It therefore seems very strange if the person who set it up used their own name and address.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
I'm not suggesting its banter, but to claim that its as 'sad as it gets' when someone is being harassed is just plain retarded.

You are either incrediably stupid or just trying to create something that isn’t there.. Quite why you are trying to link the two situations I do not know. Didn’t think you could get more emabarassing as I said but good for you giving it a go. Absolute plank

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
You are either incrediably stupid or just trying to create something that isn’t there.. Quite why you are trying to link the two situations I do not know. Didn’t think you could get more emabarassing as I said but good for you giving it a go. Absolute plank

No name calling please.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Have you considered that this may be a commercial enterprise? What if CPFC2010 Ltd is going down the toilet? You would just set up a new company (as you have done so many times before). Instead of CPFC2018 Ltd costing you a few quid, it would now cost you thousands to buy that company name. Just a speculative punt.

However, you can just pick a different company name. We Dont Pay Our Debts Ltd and Heading For Administration Again Ltd are both available I believe.

£250 final offer

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

That's not what he said, and you know it.
You could start an argument in an empty room.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
That's not what he said, and you know it.
You could start an argument in an empty room.

What an earth are you talking about .. it must be me being palace and just being thick. So what the **** did he mean!? He has clearly twisted my words. The two incidents are in no way similar in any shape or form. The fact I have referenced both in the same post has been identified as an opportunity to manufacture that I was trivialising what happened with Bozza.

So to quote my words “as sad as it gets”. Are you suggesting that Bozzas abuse and intimidation to his family can be considered in the realms of “sad”? Because I ****ing don’t!! In no way did I allude to this behaviour as merely sad. No I’m gunna go before I really tell you what I think of you.

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

I'm trying to create nothing - i'm not the one making the claims about things being sad.

Don't like it? Do everyone a favour and hit that 'logout' button. You won't be missed. In fact, I encourage it.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
What an earth are you talking about .. it must be me being palace and just being thick. So what the **** did he mean!? He has clearly twisted my words. The two incidents are in no way similar in any shape or form. The fact I have referenced both in the same post has been identified as an opportunity to manufacture that I was trivialising what happened with Bozza.

So to quote my words “as sad as it gets”. Are you suggesting that Bozzas abuse and intimidation to his family can be considered in the realms of “sad”? Because I ****ing don’t!! In no way did I allude to this behaviour as merely sad. No I’m gunna go before I really tell you what I think of you.

To get involved in any debate with Thunder Bolt is to admit you have failed at life. You won't win as it will go on ad finitum. Seriously you have no chance, it's what they do. They are professional at it.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
£250 final offer

The Directors of CPFC 2018 Ltd have considered your offer and I’m pleased to advise you that it has been accepted.

Neither Director wishes to benefit personally from the sale of the Company, so please make a donation to REMF of £250, using your NSC user name of “typicalpalace”, for verification that it has been made. When you’ve made your donation, each Director will make a donation of £125 as well, matching your purchase price. The shares will then be transferred to your name (please PM me your name and address for transfer purposes).

You may wish to change the nature of the business’ activities upon transfer: they are currently listed as Sewerage, Demolition, and Wall Coverings (cladding).

I am asked by the Board to thank you for your offer and the public way in which it has been made.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
To get involved in any debate with Thunder Bolt is to admit you have failed at life. You won't win as it will go on ad finitum. Seriously you have no chance, it's what they do. They are professional at it.

Posting regularly on here, as Palace fan, is an admission of no life in itself isn’t it?
So cut your whinging and suck up whatever shit is thrown at you. You could always go out and get a life and not post on here, and so remove your angst.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Please close the door on your way out. Thank you.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Correct, as married men will tell you, never argue with a woman.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Posting regularly on here, as Palace fan, is an admission of no life in itself isn’t it?
So cut your whinging and suck up whatever shit is thrown at you. You could always go out and get a life and not post on here, and so remove your angst.

I never claimed to have a life, but just for the record I don't suck up shit of any kind. Maybe you should see a doctor.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
As for those that set up CPFC2018, to put your real addresses and not a nominated one is bloody stupid. Chances are someone will do something to annoy and inconvenience you.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Oh dear. Making threats on a rivals board.:down:

Do me a favour soppy bollocks, it's an observation. If I had a problem I would go and knock on the door. But quite frankly I couldn't give a monkey's toss, there are however people with nothing better to do or just are spiteful people.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here