Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League club has striking off order from Registrar of Companies. Who could it be?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I deal with quite a few companies who have been late in submitting accounts, all of them have worked out fine once they have filed them although without exception they have been late payers too. I wouldn’t read to much into Smoke and Mirrors late return. Twats for being so disorganised though.

A couple of the ones I deal with seem to do it every year. Bizarrely their accounts look fine and credit ratings go from zero to the previous level once the accounts are filed.

Have to say it does raise concerns everytime it happens though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just because I'm having late elevenses [MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION] it doesn't mean I'm not waiting for you to explain that it not really that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

giphy.gif

Sadly this one is an accurate depiction of the scenes at Stat Towers :down:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Oh dear the drama. Don't fret it's all a storm in a tea cup and will get sorted soon . Then we can discuss how far we will finish above you next season :)

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I'm sure Kieran could explain that this is not actually anything that serious, but then again that would not suit his obvious agenda. It's a shame as he could have even let us know what it could mean. Keep up the good work mate, we need financial insight such as this.

This is an odd expectation. Should I want an explanation of what is going on with my club's finances, my first stop would not be the BBS. I think I already know what they might have to say. Were El P to want to give a serious analysis of a club's financial position, I suspect he would do it on the website that he has that is specifically dedicated to that topic, not on a forum for Brighton fans.

I never will understand the mentality of Palace fans on here complaining about not getting fair treatment. You're on a Brighton fan website! Your presence is tolerated not encouraged. It's like you've walked into your worst enemy's house and complained that he won't change his brand of tea to suit your preference.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh dear the drama. Don't fret it's all a storm in a tea cup and will get sorted soon . Then we can discuss how far we will finish above you next season :)

So what's your explanation?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Oh dear the drama. Don't fret it's all a storm in a tea cup and will get sorted soon .

I think you're right. It's probably just complete incompetence, rather than them trying to get the 'correct interpretation' of the figures ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Spoken like a true Palace fan. No embarrassment at the Micky Mouse running of the club and no questions asked as to WHY they would file late. No doubt the two admins were “storms in a teacup” to you too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't know and frankly I don't care .

Not even a little bit?
You don't care why every other club can comply with the legislation and palace can't?
There's not a tiny voice questioning everything from Parish and Not So, not to mention the intentions of the Americans.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Not even a little bit?
You don't care why every other club can comply with the legislation and palace can't?
There's not a tiny voice questioning everything from Parish and Not So, not to mention the Americans.

Nope .

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Well they are lucky to have you.

I find spending time on 'other' boards thoroughly pointless, so would you say you're representative of the majority of palace fans.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Well its lucky we had fans that took notice back in the 90's or we wouldn't be here just 4 small points below you

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here