Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League club has striking off order from Registrar of Companies. Who could it be?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Unfortunately he can't comment on the club's finances as YOU HAVEN'T SUBMITTED THE ACCOUNTS.

Apparently the accounts are due in this week, hopefully Admin 3 is avoided, this thread gets buried, and you can start a new Palace thread.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Apparently the accounts are due in this week, hopefully Admin 3 is avoided, this thread gets buried, and you can start a new Palace thread.

Apparently and hopefully. It's all very amateur, isn't it? Not the acts of a professional football club.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Yes, the next thread laughing at your Mickey Mouse club that can't even get the basics of running a business right, looking forward to it, but let's get this one finalised first.

I wonder what laughable shambles is next.

It's great off season entertainment isn't it?

Hopefully it will be your new keeper who hasn't played a game, signing for Milan or Barcelona.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Apparently and hopefully. It's all very amateur, isn't it? Not the acts of a professional football club.

It’s not good is it .
Could have done without this before pre season starts.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Unfortunately this is what happens when your club is owned and run by a bunch of thieving spivs and chancers.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hopefully it will be your new keeper who hasn't played a game, signing for Milan or Barcelona.

He's cost them nothing. If he moves straight on, and they pocket £10m then they'll will (somewhat justifiably) hail that as a 'great bit of business' (even though it leaves them still a keeper light).

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Unfortunately this is what happens when your club is owned and run by a bunch of thieving spivs and chancers.

A bit strong that .
Have you any evidence to back this up ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
He's cost them nothing. If he moves straight on, and they pocket £10m then they'll will (somewhat justifiably) hail that as a 'great bit of business' (even though it leaves them still a keeper light).

We’ve been a keeper light for 2 seasons !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A bit strong that .

A company run by upstanding owners doesn't get it's accounts in over two months late for starters

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Couldn't really give a toss as long as we beat Palace on the pitch , all this shit has nothing to do with palace fans or ours , and best left to the people that think they can get away with tax evasion and other ways to avoid paying what they owe people for services rendered , i would imagine most if not all football clubs have their own way of slightly cooking the books if required to do so, obviously Palace seem to have a track record in this type of thing so will always be under the watchful eye of auditors , so it's not like it's breaking news , i'm sure in a few weeks time when things that were supposed to add up a month ago will in fact add up and Palace will yet again survive the wrath of the MIB and continue to ply their trade as a football club , smoke and mirrors ffs it's almost like asking for a winding up order :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We’ve been a keeper light for 2 seasons !

Yes, we know.

You thought you'd solved it with Mandanda, but he was pony. Speroni is obviously well past his best, and only still about because of his club legend status.

What I would concede, is that towards the end of last season, Hennessy was starting to look a little better than the pub keeper many of us had him down as. He's actually looked quite impressive under crosses recently. Still got that soft goal in him, obviously.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Yes, we know.

You thought you'd solved it with Mandanda, but he was pony. Speroni is obviously well past his best, and only still about because of his club legend status.

What I would concede, is that towards the end of last season, Hennessy was starting to look a little better than the pub keeper many of us had him down as. He's actually looked quite impressive under crosses recently. Still got that soft goal in him, obviously.

Speroni is there for sentimental reasons, and shouldn’t be anywhere near the 1st team, although a fine keeper in his prime.
I agree about Hennessey, improved massively towards the end of the season, maybe having a decent coach helped? ( Dean Kiely)
We need a top keeper to provide competition for Hennessey, I hope Guieta is that man.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Speroni is there for sentimental reasons, and shouldn’t be anywhere near the 1st team, although a fine keeper in his prime.
I agree about Hennessey, improved massively towards the end of the season, maybe having a decent coach helped? ( Dean Kiely)
We need a top keeper to provide competition for Hennessey, I hope Guieta is that man.

John Burridge available?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A bit strong that .

Ask the local businesses that were stiffed out of 98% of the money they were owed. Effectively it was wanton, legalised theft.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Ask the local businesses that were stiffed out of 98% of the money they were owed. Effectively it was wanton, legalised theft.

Was that the present boards fault or previous chairmen ?
I’ll ask again, have you any actual evidence that Parish,Blitzer and Harris are thieving spivs ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here