Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League club has striking off order from Registrar of Companies. Who could it be?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Strategic Report - Outlook: "The 2017/18 season did not start as planned and we parted company with Frank De Boer in September 2017. We recruited Roy Hodgson as the new manager and we are confident he will move the club forward, so that it can continue its successful tenure in the Premier League.

Signed S. Parish, Chairman 14 June 2018"

Priceless! These accounts are so late Parish can not only use the past tense when commenting on the 2017/18 season but also talk about 2018/19 preseason and last week's purchase of keeper Vicente Guaita from Getafe.

But they were with the PL to sign off in May? How has he managed to write his Chairman's notes in the future? *wry smile*

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
As much as we are rivals wouldn’t wish ill on Palace.

It that why you set up the fake company CPFC2018 ltd ?
Is that with your professional hat on, or the Palace piss taking one ?
Shoe repairer ? Wot a load of cobblers .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
:tosser:
I can't believe it took you idiots this long to find that out and you only did because someone posted it on the BBS with his address [emoji12]

Still looking at the bbs then ? ???

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I can't believe it took you idiots this long to find that out and you only did because someone posted it on the BBS with his address [emoji12]

Is that how you found out ? Peeking again .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I would watch out for special deliveries to your house from the palace lot. It appears that don't like you for some reason.

I think we’ll leave the Jamie him crap for you lot .

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
:tosser:

Still looking at the bbs then ? ???
Is that how you found out ? Peeking again .
Yes I do read the BBS, it makes me feel better about myself knowing the fact that you are all delusional as ****. Couldn't post over there anymore as it's the same regurgitated bollox spouted by the morons. European challenge again this year is it?

I have known about CPFC 2018 and their director(s) for a few weeks, maybe longer when the company was first posted on here, I had the brain power to read who the directors were and found out that way. [emoji3]

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It looks like you’re at the ready to rescue us from the abyss.

I’d happily hand it over to you. God knows what Steve Parish is up to, not doing himself or the club any favours by keeping Palace fans in the dark.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It that why you set up the fake company CPFC2018 ltd ?
Is that with your professional hat on, or the Palace piss taking one ?
Shoe repairer ? Wot a load of cobblers .

If you can’t take the piss what’s the point of having rivals?

I’m sure you were guffawing when Katie Price’s car was outside Shane Duffy’s house a few weeks ago whilst we were cringing.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
If you can’t take the piss what’s the point of having rivals?

I’m sure you were guffawing when Katie Price’s car was outside Shane Duffy’s house a few weeks ago whilst we were cringing.

The love taking the mickey out of us. You just have to read their reaction to our fixtures breakfast to see that.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think we’ll leave the Jamie him crap for you lot .

I received threats to my one-year old son from a Palace fan. Around the same time I was told my address was posted on the BBS and is very possibly still on there - I have no idea.

You're not sitting on any kind of moral high ground here.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I received threats to my one-year old son from a Palace fan. Around the same time I was told my address was posted on the BBS and is very possibly still on there - I have no idea.

You're not sitting on any kind of moral high ground here.

WTF !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here