Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Steki

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Has anyone recently been to Steki Greek restaurant in Brighton? Is it still open as can't get through on 01273 730202 the number on the os. Has anyone got an alternative number?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
If it’s the one on the front by the metropole you’re talking about then I can confirm it’s closed down (and by the look of it permanently) as we walked past and looked in on sunday night

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When is he signing and what club does he play for ?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If it’s the one on the front by the metropole you’re talking about then I can confirm it’s closed down (and by the look of it permanently) as we walked past and looked in on sunday night

That's a shame if true, I used to visit Steki's fairly often a few years ago and usually enjoyed it. Their main branch is/was in Portsmouth l believe. A couple of years back l discovered Archipelagos, another Greek restaurant in Western Road, (voted top restaurant in Hove by Trip Advisor), which is absolutely superb, so my custom went there.

As another poster said, the Estia, a Cypriot restaurant, in Hampton Place is also quite good, although in my experience at least, the service can be very patchy if you go there at a quiet time.

But wherever you choose to drink and dine, Yammas!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here