Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Training kit sale??

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Went at lunchtime today. No first-team kit left now...apart from Kayal's warm up tracksuit bottoms.
All the fanboys would have been queuing at 08:30 yesterday for the doors to open.

A lot of polo shirts, tracksuit bottoms and socks left. A lot of that awful fluorescent yellow gear left too.

Jul 7, 2003
Went yesterday lunchtime. Most of the stuff was in size medium, some stuff in small, hardly anything in large /XL

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
All the fanboys would have been queuing at 08:30 yesterday for the doors to open.

How dare you, I wasn't there until 9.30am! Got 3rd kit Gross shorts, Maty Ryan training t shirt and Dunk warm up top. Good job so many of our squad are so skinny otherwise i'd have bankrupted myself!

Bruno Medium size top XL shorts, the man must be packing some meat!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Out of curiosity what sort of prices were the team kit?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Out of curiosity what sort of prices were the team kit?

£15 for trackie trousers and tops, tenner for shirts, fiver for socks and shorts.

Honestly, I thought it'd be the usual cynical cash-in, but it turned out to be a veritable riot of quality stuff. If I wasn't such a penniless retard I'd have bought more. The only thing that could've topped it would've been if the players had been there, not to sign anything but to sit at a table laughing at us pitiable losers excitedly buying all their chucked away kit.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
£15 for trackie trousers and tops, tenner for shirts, fiver for socks and shorts.

Honestly, I thought it'd be the usual cynical cash-in, but it turned out to be a veritable riot of quality stuff. If I wasn't such a penniless retard I'd have bought more. The only thing that could've topped it would've been if the players had been there, not to sign anything but to sit at a table laughing at us pitiable losers excitedly buying all their chucked away kit.

Thanks for the reply. Foolishly I didn't go as thought it would be silly money prices and am now kicking myself.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just popped in as was passing Falmer. Whilst there is no team worn stuff any more there is loads of training kit still available and they were opening up new boxes of the stuff while I was there. Loads of polo shirts, tracksuits, shorts, socks still of the sort you see the coaching staff wearing. Some bargains to be had. Also large Nike bags with wheels for £20 which seems a steal if you need something like that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here