Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Does anyone know when the club adjust your points for the new season ?
    "It's better to be a 'has been' than a never will be !"

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by timbha View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Away games are certainly becoming the hobby of the cash and time rich, and for their lucky (not so young) kids. Not sure how some families do it.
      Exactly this, and that is why when the big boys (primarily) rock up at the Amex their support is so flat. No real passion just come along because it’s fasionable and they have both the time and the money to be this trendy! unfortunately as demand from hard core supporters, inevitably, drops, they will be replaced by the faux, trendy and cooperate rich brigade, which will amount to a less vocal away support.
      Keep hold of your season tickets people because once we start giving these up, we know exactly who is going to start snapping them up! and for those that have little time for the current batch of us bandwagoning JCL’s at least there is some connection to either the club, area, or a passion for the game, but trust me, the next batch will bring money to the table but nothing else, and the Amex will be a poorer place for it, the downside to the Premier League and a prolonged stay.

0 Not allowed!

Epic season of 15 league away games (and only two victories!!).

Won't be repeating that this year though.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Seagull4Ever View Post
      Does anyone know when the club adjust your points for the new season ?
      Approximately 1,728,242 seconds after the fixtures are released.
      Sent from my Omsung A5 Phine.

0 Not allowed!
      Is it right that the season ticket “bonus” still runs from the Amex opening? I thought it would just remain that number of years rather than increase by 1 every year.
      I'm taking on the Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge in aid of Action for Children. Please give generously.
      https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Tea...PeaksChallenge
      Uckfield Seagull I remember the good times's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by timbha View Post
      Away games are certainly becoming the hobby of the cash and time rich, and for their lucky (not so young) kids. Not sure how some families do it.
      Did work out cost in another post. Few thousand I think it was. And Etihad mid-week getting in at 4:30 am then Anfield with a 4:30 am start a few days later really did take it out on my aging body.
      For me, it's not the money, it's old age.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by On the way View Post
      Exactly this, and that is why when the big boys (primarily) rock up at the Amex their support is so flat. No real passion just come along because it’s fasionable and they have both the time and the money to be this trendy! unfortunately as demand from hard core supporters, inevitably, drops, they will be replaced by the faux, trendy and cooperate rich brigade, which will amount to a less vocal away support.
      Keep hold of your season tickets people because once we start giving these up, we know exactly who is going to start snapping them up! and for those that have little time for the current batch of us bandwagoning JCL’s at least there is some connection to either the club, area, or a passion for the game, but trust me, the next batch will bring money to the table but nothing else, and the Amex will be a poorer place for it, the downside to the Premier League and a prolonged stay.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sully View Post
      Is it right that the season ticket “bonus” still runs from the Amex opening? I thought it would just remain that number of years rather than increase by 1 every year.
      Goes up 10 points each extra season
      Become a fan of Northstandchat Dogs Syndicate and follow @NSCGreyhounds on Twitter

0 Not allowed!
      Only did Swansea, Leicester, Man Utd x 2, and Spurs last season but length of season ticket held should see me OK? Guess we don't get any Withdean points now?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sully View Post
      Runs from Amex opening and those that have held for the entire period will see their season ticket proportion of loyalty points increase by 10 to 200.

There are bigger increases from those that have held a ST for fewer years
      Joint winner NSC Predictor League 2017/18