Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
No chance

image.jpg

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
NSC seems to be favoured by an older crowd so I'm assuming the majority won't have a tattoo.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I've got Jimmy Savile tattooed on my left leg and Rolf Harris on my right leg. Thinking of getting Fred and Rosie West done (tastefully tho)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm neither a sailor, a footballer, nor do I work at a fairground. So its a no from me.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I have been tempted to get a little wren bird somewhere discreet, but I don't like pain, so I haven't.

My husband has two, one on each bicep.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oooh my 50% is looking way off the mark currently.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm not saying yes just in case that some bitter and twisted old fart says something really really mean to me and hurts my tiny pea brain feelings .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm 46 and no I haven't, but I have been tempted to have my kids and their DoBs tatooed onto my shoulder blade. I have a mate who did that and I think it looks quite decent.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think goldstone has one, but everyone's told him he looks like a tw@, so he's dead against them, like an ex-smoker.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I'm neither a sailor, a footballer, nor do I work at a fairground. So its a no from me.

People can do what the want obviously - but it seems to me that a lot of tattoos are "look at me" sort of things. Aren't
I bl**dy great,

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What do you think about women who have their nose, lip or eyebrow pierced? Opens up a whole new can of worms.

Corrected for you, might get a better reaction. Don’t most women and even very young Spanish girls have their ears pierced?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here