Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Who on NSC has a tattoo

Who on NSC has at least one tattoo

• Total voters

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Got some song lyrics on my left shoulder blade, and a small discreet one on my right hand.

Finalising a design for one on my right calf next. Not sure if i'll get any more or not after that, maybe one more to complement the one i'm designing.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
NSC seems to be favoured by an older crowd so I'm assuming the majority won't have a tattoo.

I’m in my mid fifties and have two from my Navy days. I was 18 & 21.
I like tattoos and always planned to get more however everyman and his dog seem to have tats now so I’ve lost any desire to get more.

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
A couple of tattoos & a bit of home made stuff, but not much compared to some of today's over the top ( IMO ) efforts.

Had them for years & don't give them any thought - I certainly don't wear t-shirts in mid winter !!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Got all 4 kids names and DOB's on my arms.. The eldest boy and girl on inside of lower arm, elbow to wrist, the younger boy and girl going down forearm, elbow to wrist.

Personal to me and something I will never regret.

Sidenote: I have had to check the years they were born a few times when filling out forms so been handy.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I saw the Real- 'Pool match Saturday night in The Grand Victorian outside Worthing station, there were some interesting characters for sure. Two girls one big, one small, both very loud and cooking by the sound of them, both wearing very little clothing but plastered with tat's up and down their calves and thighs and arms, big blotchy things like actresses and musicians profiles. Did not look too closely in case I got the " What The frackdo you think you are looking at ? " ... Charming girls, audible relief when they left the building.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well how are you supposed to read them if you get them tattooed on your own shoulder?

Plenty of girls seem to have their list on the back of the neck and working down, you need to use a couple of mirrors in order to check Chelsey's birth date and weight is right.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
No. Thought about it a few years ago but not for me.

Prefer to have my hair cut every three or four weeks like Knocky and wear a diamond earring that means a lot to me from someone I lost.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I don’t but have two friends who have tonnes.

One who had most of his done in Japan by a really well known artist - the main one curves across his torso over to his back and probably covers nearly 50% of his upper body. It actually looks good mainly because of the quality of the work and colours not being monochrome. He spent over £3k getting it all done...

....I went to see him while he was still in Japan a few years ago and we couldn’t use any of the decent Onsen and had to use specific beaches because of the well known Yakuza connection to tats. They take it really seriously over there and he’s even been asked to leave restaurants and bars if any of them are on show.

You couldn’t wish to meet a nicer guy - he started his own charity post Tsunami/Fukushima and single handedly drove a Bedford van stuffed with donations up to the worst hit areas. Now he runs the London arm of one the biggest Foundations in Japan yet if his employers knew they’d probably fire him!

The other works for the Bank of England and had them done surreptitiously in places easily coverable. He must have had a dozen or so done - the most recent being a pair of ravens wings on his chest... something his lady friend left him for because he apparently cared more about his tats than her!

I have never seen the appeal but can appreciate them when done well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here