Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Trials have begun for Liverpools new keeper.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
A very good read, and we are blessed to live in an age where mental health is increasingly being talked about, better understood and, to an extent, better empathised with. I'm sure a lot of us watching the final felt for Karius and hoped he'd stay strong for the mental battle ahead.

The guy must be in pieces..so long to even wait for an opportunity to do something right (if he gets one)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Was his other option Mignolet any better?

Ressies
Today,12:09

Matt Ryan is far too small and not even that good.

Enough to make a grown man weep.
We need to slap in a transfer request for Chris immediately, I like the cut of his jib.

There's even a Crawley Red.
I wonder if he's a confused Croydonite?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Its getting serious. At least LFC are allowing Minge-alot and Krisis to interview for their own jobs again. Always wear a suit to an interview.

ea6123298d212d2fd73a4ed890598d9b--color-wheels-handy-tips.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Ryan too small ? That's a new one.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
What is laughable, he's actually not a bad keeper........just had a bit of a 'mare in front of millions and on the biggest club stage in football!
It's a nasty position being a keeper as every mistake is magnified 100 fold, hopefully he can come back stronger or at least wiser.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What is laughable, he's actually not a bad keeper........just had a bit of a 'mare in front of millions and on the biggest club stage in football!
It's a nasty position being a keeper as every mistake is magnified 100 fold, hopefully he can come back stronger or at least wiser.

That will guarantee he'll have a blinder against us next sason. :facepalm::tantrum:
:lolol:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
This stuff is so dull and boringly obvious - what chances YOU, laughing at him, would shit yourself walking out to perform infront of a 50k crowd and a multimillion tv audience?

Granted, the guy isn't talented enough or hasn't (yet maybe) the mental strength - but too easy for internet warriors and critics to laugh on the sidelines when they'd wet their knickers if put in that position.

Tedious.
You don't have to read it.

On a side note i just knew Cheeky Monkey would be all over this thread. Could have bet my house on it. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here