Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] League Two playoff final - who do you want to win?

Who will make it back to the third tier?

• Exeter

Votes: 36 50.0%
  • Coventry

Votes: 36 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I guess Coventry fans haven't had much to cheer about in the last twenty or so years. They've certainly got the fan base for League One but it won't be easy. Just ask Portsmouth #twats.

Paul Tisdale will probably leave now for Milton Keynes. Shame for Exeter. Nice club and never had any problems with their fans.

So that's the 2017/18 football season finished.

Now for the international friendlies and World Cup..............:goal:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Very pleased for Cov. I went to uni In Cov and so have a soft spot for them. You could get in for half price with a student card. It was a shithole but for some unknown reason I grew very attached to the place. Also a mate from the mob is a Cov fan and travels over three or four times a year from Spain to watch them. Sadly he’s not there today, but I suspect he’s trying to drink southern Spain dry!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Lived in Coventry for eight years and counting so I'm absolutely delighted for them. Big fanbase, should be at least Championship level if their club was run well.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I wanted Exeter to win (for obvious reasons <------) but they were always the underdogs and on the day - outclassed during the second half.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here