Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHA - First fixture 2018/2019 Season

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
It would be good to get Man City out of the way early, and it would be good to avoid the traditional tough run in. That said, I think our relatively easy start to the season helped us - it gave us a confidence-building points tally before the end of the year, let the players know that the Premier League wasn't solely manned by supermen and meant that we always had the cushion of a few sides below us. Only Palace overcame a poor early position and with Zaha back they were always too good to go down.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
All I want for Christmas is Fulham at home Boxing Day or the day after - read my signature to understand the significance!

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I hope our fixtures work out very similar to last season , gave us a chance to get a reasonable start and to build on that .

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
A team that is in need of a rebuild and they have either not brought in enough to change things, or they have brought in loads and we get them before they have gelled.

Southampton.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Someone shite away Burnley or Hudds as I'm at a family wedding

Good news for you if it is Burnley first game! (provided BFC get through first qualifier).

Burnley's first two PL fixtures will be on a Sunday because of the Europa Cup so you would be able to enjoy the wedding without worrying about the result.:)

Might be a bit of a pain for those Seagulls fans who travel away if you get the Clarets away in one of your first two PL matches. Burnley not the easiest place to reach on a Sunday or Bank Holiday.

Last edited:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Home,not bothered who, we have to play everyone home and away. Just hoping for 3pm saturday.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here