Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Star Wars - Han Solo Movie - Spoilers

1 Not allowed!
    Teenagers phone ringing, guy in front bobbing up and down and kid behind talking all the way through the film whilst kicking my seat, grrrrrrrr that's why I hate the cinema. At least Fulham won.
    taman says...
    Bunch of egotistical, self satisfying,deluded car hating, fish killing,tree murdering,bus lane fanatical 20mph morons, anyone nationally who is even considering voting.. {i hate the word) GREEN should take a look at what they have done to our lovely town.. good riddance to the whole sorry bunch i say

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pwlr1966 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Teenagers phone ringing, guy in front bobbing up and down and kid behind talking all the way through the film whilst kicking my seat, grrrrrrrr that's why I hate the cinema. At least Fulham won.
      Shame your cinema experience was rubbish. Did you at least enjoy the film? Thought it was thoroughly enjoyable myself (and I was expecting it to be a pile of )
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by midnight_rendezvous View Post
      Thought it was thoroughly enjoyable myself (and I was expecting it to be a pile of )
      First SW film I haven't seen on release day since Jedi, as it looks odd. The main character just didn't seem anything like Solo in the trailer. Was he in the film?
      Hold tight, my man
      He's got the frisbee
      Devil's Advocate (p/t)

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      First SW film I haven't seen on release day since Jedi, as it looks odd. The main character just didn't seem anything like Solo in the trailer. Was he in the film?
      Generally I didn't think he did, but there was an occasional moment, a stance or something similar, where you could see a certain similarity.
      Please report offensive or libellous posts - read more

0 Not allowed!
      Went with my middle son today. Really good film this, lots of twists and turns...

Although a lot of whoosh for an 8 year old.

He was very excited to see the return of a certain Sith Lord.
      I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill Archer, for what you done to The Seagulls.

1 Not allowed!
      Star wars ended with the abortion that was the last jedi.

Doubt I'll go to watch anymore, certainly not this one.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nixonator View Post
      What? You thought The Phantom Menace was better than The Last Jedi?
      Hold tight, my man
      He's got the frisbee
      Keith Keith Keith Dublin herecomesaregular's Avatar

0 Not allowed!

Doubt I'll go to watch anymore, certainly not this one.
      Agree with this, I couldn't make it through Last Jedi and ended up just turning it off. There are only three Star Wars films, the original trilogy, Harmy's Despecialized Editions.

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      What? You thought The Phantom Menace was better than The Last Jedi?
      The prequels, while containing annoying characters and wooden acting, at least felt like star wars and was the story behind the making of Vader. The music and the visuals were absolutely stunning at the time.

The Phantom Menace was a masterpiece in comparison to this new rubbish. Beyond the trillion plotholes, they took THE most idealistic character in Luke who jumped on the Death Star on his own to confront the 2nd most evil bloke in the galaxy, utterly beyond redemption in almost everyone's eyes, to convert him by seeing the good in him, and now we're supposed to believe he saw abit of evil in his young nephew so justifiably goes to murder him in his sleep?? Can Rei (or whatever her name is) lose, at ANYTHING? She's been wielding the force for about 2 days yet has shown more power and won more fights than Luke did over 3 movies.

It seems they are transitioning from having to be trained over many years, to being born with it as per the kid at the end who force pulled a broom randomly?? If that's the case they may aswell don some spandex and join up with marvel. I could continue with the absurd about of political messages being crammed down our throats but you get the jist.

NB. If only somebody had throught of jumping to lightspeed (a theoretical principle where space is manipulated around the spacecraft so it is not actually 'there') through the deathstar to destroy it in the originals

1 Not allowed!
      The prequels, while containing annoying characters and wooden acting, at least felt like star wars and was the story behind the making of Vader. The music and the visuals were absolutely stunning at the time.

The Phantom Menace was a masterpiece in comparison to this new rubbish. Beyond the trillion plotholes, they took THE most idealistic character in Luke who jumped on the Death Star on his own to confront the 2nd most evil bloke in the galaxy, utterly beyond redemption in almost everyone's eyes, to convert him by seeing the good in him, and now we're supposed to believe he saw abit of evil in his young nephew so justifiably goes to murder him in his sleep?? Can Rei (or whatever her name is) lose, at ANYTHING? She's been wielding the force for about 2 days yet has shown more power and won more fights than Luke did over 3 movies.

It seems they are transitioning from having to be trained over many years, to being born with it as per the kid at the end who force pulled a broom randomly?? If that's the case they may aswell don some spandex and join up with marvel. I could continue with the absurd about of political messages being crammed down our throats but you get the jist.

NB. If only somebody had throught of jumping to lightspeed (a theoretical principle where space is manipulated around the spacecraft so it is not actually 'there') through the deathstar to destroy it in the originals
      OKaaaaay.

You do realise....it’s a film series....not a real life or death struggle waged between teddy beard, yetis, ninja monks and the third reich?
      I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill Archer, for what you done to The Seagulls.