Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] You know some fans were moaning about limited availability of Albion kit?

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
Sorry, I know this isn’t the correct thread but I can’t find the one that I need, does anyone know when the training kit sale is at the Amex?

Jul 7, 2003
Hmmm... the concourse sale was unused training kit and tat, no? (On again next week). So really NOT the same as Boro's desperate sale.

Much as I wish it were not the case, there was all sorts of tat for sale when I went to my last concourse sale in addition to some decent training gear. Loads of stuff that obviously didn't sell in the shop - kids t-shirts, unsold 'gift' ideas - anything that seemed to be in the storeroom.

Didn't know that there was one again this week. Anyone have the details of this as I hadn't seen it advertised anywhere? Could do with some new tracksuit bottoms to replace the ones I bought before.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Sorry, I know this isn’t the correct thread but I can’t find the one that I need, does anyone know when the training kit sale is at the Amex?

Much as I wish it were not the case, there was all sorts of tat for sale when I went to my last concourse sale in addition to some decent training gear. Loads of stuff that obviously didn't sell in the shop - kids t-shirts, unsold 'gift' ideas - anything that seemed to be in the storeroom.

Didn't know that there was one again this week. Anyone have the details of this as I hadn't seen it advertised anywhere? Could do with some new tracksuit bottoms to replace the ones I bought before.

It was in a club email from either Friday or Saturday. I think the sale is Midweek next week, sorry, but I deleted the email.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
The Blue one they come out on the pitch in ? if yes then i don't think they've ever been on sale , i got given one at a U23 game , (like it's ever going to fit ) really nice bit of kit , very suprised they haven't been mass produced .

They've been advertised in the Training Wear section of the Club Shop, but all the sizes were always greyed out. The youth sizes are apparently available, but I'd have to go on some diet!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

The club superstore will be holding a kit room sale full of great deals over the course of next week.

For the chance to get your hands on training kit and Nike leisurewear, the store will be open from 10am-5pm on Tuesday 29th May and from 9am-5pm from Wednesday 30th May, until Friday 1st June.

Please note stock is very limited. All items will be sold as seen and are non-returnable.

Available in-store only. No other discounts will apply.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
They've got EVERY size except small in stock too. I guess there are a lot of lessons we can learn from this. Namely being a little conservative with your shirt orders even if you're in the Premier League and also, not ordering a kit which looks like you've covered yourself in superglue and sprinted through your neighbours washing line.

Boro :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here