Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Moore

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Yes, read that, and got a bit worried that we may NOT be pursuing any HGP CB anymore, then I thought, like you, that PB was probably being coy, and underplaying our need to sign an HGP CB (for obvious reasons)...

PB would be coy even if he had the player sat in the room next door finalising the deal...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I like the way the Albion have played this, but then they'd better get a good deal with Moore after practically giving away Goldson to Rangers.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Still hoping this one happens... very much in the balance IMHO...

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
How do you KNOW that 10m will 'sort it' as you put it? Like anyone else, all you can do is guess to what Reading might be prepared to accept.

He did say "...I think..." Personally I agree with his opinion but I don't feel it is or was meant to be more than an opinion. No mention of lunch with an agent, a friend itk or other bull, just an honest guess.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Tumble :tumble::tumble: and, indeed, weed...

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Obviously I dont know but my guess would be that the fee would be comfortably under £10m, perhaps not with adds ons, but that is the sticking point at the moment.

Eh ??

"my guess would be that the fee would be comfortably under £10m"

"perhaps not with adds ons"

Covered all the bases there I see......

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Alfie Mawson must've lowered the bar a bit here. If a man being touted for England last season goes for £15m plus add ons, a player in the championship should be going for less? (I know there are variables here such as age, contract length etc.)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Obviously I dont know but my guess would be that the fee would be comfortably under £10m, perhaps not with adds ons, but that is the sticking point at the moment.

And yet, you claimed that Dunk would go for not much more if sold! Wow! Just wow! :dunce::mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here