Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Moore

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Just seems coincidental that Reading want to sign 2 strikers and we obviously have one who they tried to get last year (Hemed)....I wonder if these two possible transfers are linked and we will see one in and one out...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just seems coincidental that Reading want to sign 2 strikers and we obviously have one who they tried to get last year (Hemed)....I wonder if these two possible transfers are linked and we will see one in and one out...

We also have one that they were allegedly interested in this year, (Baldock), although it could be of course, that Hughton is unwilling to let him go.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
There is no way that we should even consider spending £15million on Liam Moore. Half that number would be a million or two too much, but to go to £15million would be an absolute catastrophe.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West

Hemed is still in Isreal. I guess if the transfer is linked to a player deal, then it could be another couple of days as Hemed would want to speak to Clement before (potentially) signing for Reading.
Would be nice if we could unload Hemed in the same deal.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Hemed is still in Isreal. I guess if the transfer is linked to a player deal, then it could be another couple of days as Hemed would want to speak to Clement before (potentially) signing for Reading.
Would be nice if we could unload Hemed in the same deal.

Is he? Aren't they meant to be reporting back today for initial check ups?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Similar to what Southampton paid for VVD in 2015 - just sayin'.

Who had played in the Champion's League 14 times and the Europa League 8 times. And was in the dutch squad.

Moore? Not so much. Not really comparing like for like are we?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
As for the three at the back merchants, what makes you think we are going to play that way? That means only one of Knockaert, Izquierdo or March on the pitch at a time. Hughton has played with two wingers in every game since he has been here, bar that Chelsea game. And we only have one wing back in Schelotto, no one for the left. I suppose March could play there at a push, but do you really see Hughton being that positive? No transfer rumours around wing back type players either. I would put an awful lot of money on us not playing three/five at the back in anything more than a couple of games next season.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Who had played in the Champion's League 14 times and the Europa League 8 times. And was in the dutch squad.

Moore? Not so much. Not really comparing like for like are we?

Prices have gone a bit silly since then though....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This one will rumble on until deadline day I guess, when we'll have to make our decision over whether a crazy fee or a 1 year journeyman is a better move.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As for the three at the back merchants, what makes you think we are going to play that way? That means only one of Knockaert, Izquierdo or March on the pitch at a time. Hughton has played with two wingers in every game since he has been here, bar that Chelsea game. And we only have one wing back in Schelotto, no one for the left. I suppose March could play there at a push, but do you really see Hughton being that positive? No transfer rumours around wing back type players either. I would put an awful lot of money on us not playing three/five at the back in anything more than a couple of games next season.

I think it's only a merchant, he's just written it an awful lot of times.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
I quite like the look of this 3 at the back lineup.

Ryan
Balogan Duffy Dunk
Propper a.n.other. Stephens
Knocky Izquierdo (Wingbacks)
Gross
Andone

We will need an extra creative midfielder or two plus two more cover CB,s (IMO)

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I quite like the look of this 3 at the back lineup.

Ryan
Balogan Duffy Dunk
Propper a.n.other. Stephens
Knocky Izquierdo (Wingbacks)
Gross
Andone

We will need an extra creative midfielder or two plus two more cover CB,s (IMO)

Are you drunk? Knocky and Izquierdo as wing backs? We would never get the ball back. I like the way you have suggested a formation with a player that does not even exist too, that really puts the final nail in the three at the back coffin.

To make that formation work we would actually need three wing backs, two or three central midfielders and two more centre backs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here