Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Moore

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Just seen that we're after Baldock + cash.

Would he be a good signing? I don't know much about him.

Very good, if you've got a decent front man to play off he'll have you challenging at the top again rather than the bottom. Don't be fooled by his goal return, he is an extremely unselfish player and will often look to set up.

One caveat, and it is a big one, he is very injury prone.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'll settle for Knockaert plus cash.

Believe it or not there are some on here who’d probably offer to drive him to you. He is not the most popular player with quite a few on here.

We wouldn’t still be in the Premier League if he hadn’t been playing for us imo. His attacking play often fell below expectations but he chased and harried and played as a back up defender very well.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Some of the Pitch Invaders on HNA are suggesting they swap Moore for Hemed AND Goldson AND cash :lolol:

Jeez, I mean I'd quite happily keep Goldson and have him play in the Premier League: he's absolutely good enough, given the chance. Yet some Reading fan thinks he's an option in part exchange for another defender :lol:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Some of the Pitch Invaders on HNA are suggesting they swap Moore for Hemed AND Goldson AND cash :lolol:

Jeez, I mean I'd quite happily keep Goldson and have him play in the Premier League: he's absolutely good enough, given the chance. Yet some Reading fan thinks he's an option in part exchange for another defender :lol:

spot on. Goldson looked very good when he deputised against Watford and provides us with a better 'footballing' option that Duffy. I can only think he has made it clear he wants to go or has said something to upset people.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Everything regarding Goldson is hearsay, that he wants to play for Gerrard and Rangers has certainly not been corroborated by him. He is is only a suspension or injury to D&D away from having the opportunity to prove himself in PL. Would hate to see him go especially as ther is no financial pressure to sell. Season loan to a top championship club if he is desperate for first team football but rather he stayed. 15million for Moore is silly money when they are talking about 3million for CG.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Everything regarding Goldson is hearsay, that he wants to play for Gerrard and Rangers has certainly not been corroborated by him. He is is only a suspension or injury to D&D away from having the opportunity to prove himself in PL. Would hate to see him go especially as ther is no financial pressure to sell. Season loan to a top championship club if he is desperate for first team football but rather he stayed. 15million for Moore is silly money when they are talking about 3million for CG.

It really isn't. He's made it clear on more than one occasion that he wants/needs to be playing regular football. We can't offer that, as highly as many rate him and, as a consequence, it's best that we get as good a price as possible for him. I'm not so sure that the season-long loan option will wash with him either (which is why it's not being discussed any more), because that was mooted towards the end of both transfer windows last season and, for various reasons, it didn't materialise.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Believe it or not there are some on here who’d probably offer to drive him to you. He is not the most popular player with quite a few on here.

We wouldn’t still be in the Premier League if he hadn’t been playing for us imo. His attacking play often fell below expectations but he chased and harried and played as a back up defender very well.

Exactly right.....

Often covering Schelotto [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here