Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Moore

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
No just twice the cost. is Dunk 10 times better than Goldson ?.... because money wise he would have to be

No, but isn’t that the point?
£10m is a lot for an (IMO) ordinary player, not better than Dunk or Duffy (again IMO).

Didn’t he leave Leicester due to lack of games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Close to signing per SSN 10M...

"Brighton are edging closer to signing Reading defender Liam Moore, according to Sky sources.
Any deal had previously looked to be off last week despite Brighton’s second bid of £7million up front and £3million in add-ons.
Moore, 25, has three years left to run on his current deal at the Madejski Stadium."

via http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre (see 15.33)

theroyal

May 11, 2014
Clement was interviewed by local press this afternoon, said we're determined to keep hold of him, so I don't think we've accepted a bid yet

Would be surprised if we turned down £10m though

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Clement was interviewed by local press this afternoon, said we're determined to keep hold of him, so I don't think we've accepted a bid yet

Would be surprised if we turned down £10m though

Yes but is he any good? Is he as good as Goldson?

theroyal

May 11, 2014
I've not seen Goldson so couldn't comment on that, but yeah, he's very good. Jury is still out on his ability at the top level but he was our best player last season.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I've not seen Goldson so couldn't comment on that, but yeah, he's very good. Jury is still out on his ability at the top level but he was our best player last season.

But with respect, you had a challenging season, so wasn’t he the best of a poor bunch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
£10 mil for a 3rd/4th choice defender, I can’t be the only one who finds that figure slightly concerning?!?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
£10 mil for a 3rd/4th choice defender, I can’t be the only one who finds that figure slightly concerning?!?

If the club rate him highly, and he is only 25 years old, which is relatively young for a centre back who have long careers then they will pay what they think his long term value is to the club. Given that he is English and they obviously rate his ability that figure seems reasonable.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here