Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Moore

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Kan we not just split the difference and sign Kortney Hause instead.

Wikipedia says he's a rapper, so he could team up with Locadia to make sweet, sweet music. Schelotto on bongos - you KNOW he must play bongos.

(no, not Bong on bongos, that's too obvious...)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I don't see what's so wrong about always being right? I'm always right in everything I do and say.
I did have some doubt a few years ago and thought I might have been wrong about something.
But I was wrong.

I'm the same but I do concede I was wrong once in 1964 but I hadn't learned to speak at the point so I never actually expressed it, so no one even realised that I was wrong

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Kan we not just split the difference and sign Kortney Hause instead.

Wikipedia says he's a rapper, so he could team up with Locadia to make sweet, sweet music. Schelotto on bongos - you KNOW he must play bongos.

(no, not Bong on bongos, that's too obvious...)

Kortney Hause is the ideal name for a rap artist l reckon. :rock:

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Not in Reading team tonight

Left out all together due to his Transfer request, and not being right for us as the buying club, them as a selling club and him as a player. lots of talk last night of Reading getting Kortney Hause in on year loan from Wolves as Moores replacement... Local press reporter mentioned things must be getting close...

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
extracted from the Reading write up after 2-1 loss to Derby..

[COLOR="#000000"]Meanwhile, Tiago Ilori stepped in to partner Paul McShane with Liam Moore expected to leave the club in the coming days.[/COLOR]

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Presumably we're going to name Andone, Locadia , Murray and (possibly) Hemed in our 25.
Do you think we need 5 ?

I think we need 4, so no striker signing unless Tomer leaves, and I cannot see him going this window...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In a one striker formation? Doesn’t make a ton of sense, does it.

Neither does spending 10's of millions and still starting Murray, but it would seem that's where this squad is at.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here