Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Moore

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Reading's rag state Moore is expected to complete his PL move.

IMG_2758.PNG

How the historical tables have turned. I remember a young Sidwell finding form on loan with us, only for Albion voyeur's Reading using Majedski's wealth to blow us away in signing Sidwell. Makes this transfer a little sweeter.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Give it up Reading, there's a big premier league club with loads of money wanting to take one of your players and make his dreams come true.

Didn't take me long to feel like a Man Utd, Chelskie fan etc

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Give it up Reading, there's a big premier league club with loads of money wanting to take one of your players and make his dreams come true.

it's fun isn't it! :D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Revenge is a dish best served cold....Coppell, Ingmarsson, Sidwell and Adkins with his disrespect on us beating his team to the League 1 title.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Revenge is a dish best served cold....Coppell, Ingmarsson, Sidwell and Adkins with his disrespect on us beating his team to the League 1 title.

Hmm ok so now that we have unsettled him, wait til reading line up a replacement then sign Morteza and tell them to do one, keep the money in our pockets.

Or..... Offer them a straight swap for Baldock, although I'm not sure I want Sam to plunge to such depths.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Let's just get Mr Moore's signature on our contract offer... Some of Tinpot FC's fans are truly embarrassing...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here