View Poll Results: Who do you want to win the Championship Playoff Final?

Voters
336. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fulham

296 88.10%
  • Aston Villa

14 4.17%
  • Don't Care

26 7.74%
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Villa, because they will need to seriously rebuild to be competitive and I have a very old friend who's a Villa fan.

Fulham because it's a closer/nicer away day and because John Terry doesn't play for them.
    Every journey of a thousand miles begins with a single rail replacement bus service.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Sussexscots View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Villa, because they will need to seriously rebuild to be competitive and I have a very old friend who's a Villa fan.

Fulham because it's a closer/nicer away day and because John Terry doesn't play for them.
      Mind you don't get any creosote on your trousers
      Ever since I was a young boy, I've played the silver ball.
      From Soho down to Brighton, I must have played them all.

0 Not allowed!
      I went with Fulham for the obvious reasons with it being a good day out. But Villa will be the weaker PL side, I think, if they were to be promoted.

0 Not allowed!
      I want a Villa win. I think Fulham, with their adventurous style, could be a bit like Bournemouth - score quite a few goals, concede a lot but win enough games to finish 10th-14th.

Villa are an ageing side - especially in defence and midfield - and would struggle in the bottom 5/6 next season unless they have a major overhaul. They've often struggled away from home in the championship the last two seasons so that does not augur well for the PL.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by lancyclaret View Post
      I want a Villa win. I think Fulham, with their adventurous style, could be a bit like Bournemouth - score quite a few goals, concede a lot but win enough games to finish 10th-14th.

Villa are an ageing side - especially in defence and midfield - and would struggle in the bottom 5/6 next season unless they have a major overhaul. They've often struggled away from home in the championship the last two seasons so that does not augur well for the PL.
      Yep, Villa for me too for the same reasons.

Also, hasnt the Fulham owner just tried to buy Wembley: obviously not short of a few quid.
      Two Mad Professors Two Professors's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Villa win for me,just to brighten up Steve Bruce's life a bit after a bad year for him.After that,it's back to S*** on the Villa!
      "Blue is the colour,passports are the game,the whiners just don't like it,oh what a f***in shame,we'll go on through the wind and rain,cos Brexit,Brexit is our aim"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Motogull View Post
      My memory is terrible but I'm sure there is a 20ish year old reason to bear a grudge against Villa. I'm sure it was money related when we were broke.
      I believe when we sold Gareth Barry to Villa there was a clause in the contract that after he had played x number of first team games they had to pay us £250k, which they disputed when it was triggered.

0 Not allowed!
      I shall be watching the game on my stream. I have about half a kilogram of data to use before 11pm, so I may as well use it up by watching something.
      Couldn't really give a flying one who wins, but would not complain too much if Fulham got it.

0 Not allowed!
      Voted don't care. Then remembered Stan ****ing Collymore. Fulham for me.

0 Not allowed!
      Fulham need the win more in my eyes. If they don't go up today then their stars will be off and no parachute payments left.

Although they will get good fees for their stars.