Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship Playoff final - who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win the Championship Playoff Final?

• Fulham

Votes: 295 88.1%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 14 4.2%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 26 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Managers like Steve Bruce moan and moan about not getting a chance at a big club.

What do you expect?

You’ve spent millions and serve up utter dross like this, it’s aimless.

Cue Villa win now.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Fair enough. Seems a lame reason to want Fulham not to go up though, considering all those IFs. :shrug:

IF Barcelona go down and IF Messi became available, I'd like us to sign him too.
If you read the original post you quoted, you'd see I didn't actually express a preferred winner either way, but pointed out reasons in favour of both outcomes from my POV.

If you see either reason as 'lame', that is entirely your prerogative.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Grealish looks class, great movement from that free kick and very tricky. Would love to see him at the Albion...but would he fit in, seems like he has a big ego and some attitude problems.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I don't like jack grealish's hair. Very good player though

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If you read the original post you quoted, you'd see I didn't actually express a preferred winner either way, but pointed out reasons in favour of both outcomes from my POV.

If you see either reason as 'lame', that is entirely your prerogative.
You're neutral because Villa have a tosser playing for them against we could cherry pick Fulham'sv players. I'm just pointing out that the latter reason seems a little daft.

Not that any of this matters at all, I just want Fulham to win because they're Fulham - a nicer club and great away day out.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Is jack Grealish wearing children’s shinpads, like that cock juggling thunder **** at Middlesbrough was a couple of years back? It might make it a tad more comfortable for him, but they aren’t going to help him in a thundering challenge are they?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Prince William procreates a child for every season the Villa are down in the Championship.

Shit. Expect Kate to announce expecting sprog #4 around Christmas time when they're in the bottom half. :down:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The only saving grace for Villa is they are managed by Steve Bruce, who dumped on Palace all those years ago.
Terry, Elbows, Grealish, Grabban, Snodgrass, Hutton, what’s not to dislike?

Acker79

Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've seen on here some mention of the idea of trying to go for Grealish if Villa don't go up. I've never really paid attention to him before, and I've only glimpsed bits of this game while going other stuff. I hope we don't go for him. I've not seen anything football wise that puts me off, butthere is just something about him that irritates me. Partly his hair, I think, it screams douchey entitled dude to me.

Also in that 'stamp' moment he threw himself to the ground overly dramatically before the stamp, giving me an impression of the sort of player he might be. Not sure we'd be able to take the high ground with Zaha if he was in our team doing that every week.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
That was a terrific run by Grealish. That lad has bundles of natural talent on the ball.

Shame he's a prick. That was a terrible challenge

Weststander

Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Grealish assault on Cairney is a bog standard red card every day. Endangering an opponent.

Ref had the yellow out in a micro second. The best refs take a few seconds to compose themselves, speak to their assistants.

Driver8

On the road...
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Grealish assault on Cairney is a bog standard red card every day. Endangering an opponent.

Ref had the yellow out in a micro second. The best refs take a few seconds to compose themselves, speak to their assistants.

Ref clearly doesn’t have the bottle to make the big decisions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here