Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship Playoff final - who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win the Championship Playoff Final?

• Fulham

Votes: 295 88.1%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 14 4.2%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 26 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Anyone pm me a link please

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I believe when we sold Gareth Barry to Villa there was a clause in the contract that after he had played x number of first team games they had to pay us £250k, which they disputed when it was triggered.

That rings bells. Cheers. The dirty dishonourable kunnts. Hope Fulham humiliate them.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
I like Villa & they should be in the PL, they're one of the big teams, but I live near Fulham & could get to some games down there. Both not currently as good as us, mind, so I don't care overall. Let the better team on the day win it!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
On one hand I'd like Fulham to win as they play better football and don't have John Terry, but on the other hand I look at the likes of Cairney and Johansen in their team and think I'd like them in our team should they become available if Fulham don't go up.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
When did Jack Grealish become such a scummy man? And Horihane. Come on Fulham.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Good. Fulham deserve to go up. They play lovely football and are miles better to watch than boring Villa.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
That Sausagedog chap, number 3 for Fulham, he’s not too shabby is he?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
On one hand I'd like Fulham to win as they play better football and don't have John Terry, but on the other hand I look at the likes of Cairney and Johansen in their team and think I'd like them in our team should they become available if Fulham don't go up.
I don't understand people talking like this. Where is it written that Cairney is coming here if Fulham stay down?

Just accept that a Fulham promotion is far preferable to Villa doing it. Villa will throw money at it if they go up anyway.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I don't understand people talking like this. Where is it written that Cairney is coming here if Fulham stay down?

It isn't, and I didn't suggest otherwise.

All I said was that IF Fulham don't go up and IF he became available I would LIKE to see him here. :shrug:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It isn't, and I didn't suggest otherwise.

All I said was that IF Fulham don't go up and IF he was available I would LIKE to see him here. :shrug:
Fair enough. Seems a lame reason to want Fulham not to go up though, considering all those IFs. :shrug:

IF Barcelona go down and IF Messi became available, I'd like us to sign him too.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Fredericks looks a bit lucky to stay out of trouble there.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So which team has now waited the longest to play at Wembley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here