Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship Playoff final - who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win the Championship Playoff Final?

• Fulham

Votes: 295 88.1%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 14 4.2%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 26 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Grealish is such a little cheat. Yeah he was caught but the prat started to hold his leg when he was caught in the midriff.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
How long before it evens up 10 v 10?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I've seen on here some mention of the idea of trying to go for Grealish if Villa don't go up. I've never really paid attention to him before, and I've only glimpsed bits of this game while going other stuff. I hope we don't go for him. I've not seen anything football wise that puts me off, butthere is just something about him that irritates me. Partly his hair, I think, it screams douchey entitled dude to me.

Also in that 'stamp' moment he threw himself to the ground overly dramatically before the stamp, giving me an impression of the sort of player he might be. Not sure we'd be able to take the high ground with Zaha if he was in our team doing that every week.

He is going to be one of these players that is always in last chance saloon after another drunken night out as he bounces from club to club.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Norwood probably lies between Bridcutt and Premier League standard. If he's playing for a top Championship side he'll be in and out of the team, but he's decent.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Also, Alan Hutton, he's justin credible, isn't he?

42_WWE-Encyclopedia2756.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here