Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England V Pakistan.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
No it does, he was poor. I just firmly believe Root will prove to be considerably worse. He makes terrible decisions, his personal form is shocking, and he seems to make the team considerably worse than the sum of it's parts. He's dreadful, sadly.

If his batting suffers then they can take the Botham option and save face.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yeah. but where's the Brearley waiting in the wings?

If there isn’t a captain in the team then you might have to look at the best county captain but not the greatest of players. It’s tricky. Maybe just stick with him and hope he learns on the job.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
A small group of us are due to go up on Sunday for day 4, members enclosure too.... probably see the death throws of an innings defeat.... and some rain.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
A small group of us are due to go up on Sunday for day 4, members enclosure too.... probably see the death throws of an innings defeat.... and some rain.

Weather's meant to be good at the weekend, just in time to help the Pakistan leggie

(BTW, it's death throes, unless you think one of the bowlers is a chucker :) )

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Weather's meant to be good at the weekend, just in time to help the Pakistan leggie

(BTW, it's death throes, unless you think one of the bowlers is a chucker :) )
A Freudian slip maybe......!?!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Bruno has a Facebook page, which has photos of him at Lords today.

On his instagram too

Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 09.11.05.png

Big day at Lords, first time at cricket for him. Thanks to his friends for all.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Even first session, a couple after lunch from Jimmy and Broady and we’re back on top.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
"It's becoming danger time. if England don't get a couple of wickets in the next hour, Pakistan will be in a very strong position." Phil tufnell

Yes Phil, because as of now Pakistan really are wobbling having limped past our entire total having lost 3 wickets ALREADY. :rolleyes:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Even first session, a couple after lunch from Jimmy and Broady and we’re back on top.

I love your optimism. But it was never going to happen.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Good point. Get him to drink more, smoke puff and shag loads of women. Help to take the pressure of his cricket, I suppose.

No you nitwit..... get rid like they did Botham when his form suffered whilst being captain. Mind you.....come to think of it knocky

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
England's performance is enough to drive anyone to drink.

maycricket.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here