Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] David Lammy

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Never heard so much from him as recently, future PM material?? Got to be the politician of 2017/18.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The MP for Tottenham and very much involved with standing up for the Windrush victims.

And standing against the Labour party's Brexit stance. Brave man, putting the nation before his party.

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Never heard so much from him as recently, future PM material?? Got to be the politician of 2017/18.

Surely a shoo-in for next season's 'Tottenham Hotspurs most famous supporter....' thread ???

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Dame Floella Benjamin (Playschool) came over to the UK, on the Empire Windrush.

I think you might find that she came over in 1960,quite a while after the Windrush sank.Lovely lady,did very well at the Flower show.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I think you might find that she came over in 1960,quite a while after the Windrush sank.Lovely lady,did very well at the Flower show.

Are you calling her a liar, because I heard her say what she did on Sunday whilst displaying her garden.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Are you calling her a liar, because I heard her say what she did on Sunday whilst displaying her garden.

HXHPH6Bi_400x400.jpg

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

I certainly wouldn't call her a liar.I think you will find that her father,a policeman,came over and set up,then Floella and her siblings came over in 1960.The Windrush sank in 1954,in the Med after a severe fire.It did good service as a troop transport/hospital ship after it's inauspicious start as a Nazi holiday ship.She possibly meant 'Windrush generation',but don't take my word for it,it's all available in her auto biography.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
He's usually wrong, as you know. I'd leave it.

Perhaps you should check your facts before making a complete pratt of yourself.You never know,you might learn something.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Lammy shows that there are signs of life still left in the Labour corpse. If only Umunna would give it the kiss of life...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here