Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] David Lammy

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I am nobody's second account. That's desperation when you don't agree with someone, but find they have support.
He's the sort of numpty who can't understand why Albion have a new gay and lesbian supporter group, and why everything is PC gone mad.

Pure gammon I'm afraid.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
He’s 1000x better than Corbyn imo. Stands up for his values, challenges bullshitters and is holding the government to account more than the leader of the ****ing opposition.

I see him as an opportunist, lots of questions no solutions, was he speaking for the many North London Jews? Can't remember that. A latter day Bernie Grant, in Delhi on a fact finding mission, is he the MP for Delhi and what did he learn about his experience there whilst in a government with a huge majority. Junket, freebie, gravy train, freeloader etc.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
He's the sort of numpty who can't understand why Albion have a new gay and lesbian supporter group, and why everything is PC gone mad.

Pure gammon I'm afraid.

I'd expect nothing more from you. Abuse seems the remain way when under pressure.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Needs to challenge Corbyn in the near future before he ruins them

The next leader of the Labour Party will be a woman - I'd put money on it

EDIT. I see I can get 10s on Angela Rayner - I might have a little flutter on that
You can get 100-1 on Lammy, if anyone fancies it. You'd be wasting your money

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Keri Starmer seems to be the brightest of all current frontline politicians. He isn't a natural with the media but he is clearly a decent chap who could command tenfold his salary as an MP. I like the bloke, I think he's one of the few who are coming from a good place ...with the intention of making things better.

....he's got a weapons grade shit job at the moment.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Agree there shouldn't be any question marks over their citizenship or there descendents. Should be a blanket ruling

There's the matter of getting them a biometric passport now. Some have lost jobs, homes, and pensions, so it cannot be a blanket ruling.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I see him as an opportunist, lots of questions no solutions, was he speaking for the many North London Jews? Can't remember that. A latter day Bernie Grant, in Delhi on a fact finding mission, is he the MP for Delhi and what did he learn about his experience there whilst in a government with a huge majority. Junket, freebie, gravy train, freeloader etc.

Lots of questions, no solutions? He’s a back bench MP for the opposition.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
She put the figurine of her father on the Chelsea flower show exhibit. It is possibly just symbolic, but her father did arrive here before her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...las-Windrush-tribute-Chelsea-Flower-Show.html
Quite possibly he did, yes. But her father arriving on the Windrush is a different story to her herself arriving on the Windrush (she didn't).

Mistake/false memoryon her part? Misinterpretation by - cough - some people of what she actually said? More likely than downright lies being involved, don't you think?

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
He, along with MPs such as Chuka Umunna (other than the palace part of him) need to be leading the Labour Party to a general election victory. All the while the Corbyn comrades are in leadership they’ll never stand a chance.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here