Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think he was charged with driving without reasonable consideration for other road users.
    That will explain the extra 3 points. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
    NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
    When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      I've driven at 100mph
      Somebody call the cops!

I once had a parking ticket in Hove.
      The parking restrictions are there for a reason. The rest of us manage to find a space, buy you just act like you own the place, with no regard for anyone else. So arrogant.
      Hold tight, my man
      He's got the frisbee

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      I have to admit I find it difficult to like Knocky as a person. He does seem a petulant idiot at times. When things are going his way he’s fine...the minute they’re not he starts to throw his toys out of his pram. Or acts like he did in this car incident.
      Quote Originally Posted by timbha View Post
      Same here. Even when singing the AK song (not when started by AK) I find myself thinking “but I don’t really like him” but justify my singing by 1) it’s boosting the team, and 2) A good tune to belt out to

In recent weeks he’s shown what he can do on the pitch and is a joy to watch, but as usual there’s something bad just around the corner. If he doesn’t grow up fast we should listen to decent offers....£8m +
      I find it hard to believe this would have been written 12 months ago, or if AK had lived up to the unrealistic expectations some put on him, 12 months ago.
      Last edited by Stat Brother; 24-05-2018 at 10:47.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      The police had enough evidence for driving without due care, or reckless driving? Why didn't they charge him with that?
      Driving without due care and attention, which can include tailgating and undertaking, carries the same penalty range as driving without reasonable consideration (max 9 points on licence).

A driving without due consideration charge is more appropriate where the inconvenience is aimed at and suffered by other road users.

Note the essential difference between the two offences under section 3 of the RTA 1988 is that in cases of careless driving the prosecution need not show that any other person was inconvenienced. In cases of inconsiderate driving, there must be evidence that some other user of the road or public place was actually inconvenienced;

This offence is appropriate when the driving amounts to a clear act of incompetence, selfishness, impatience or aggressiveness in addition to some other inconvenience to road users.

Prosecutors must decide which version of the offence to charge as the section creates two separate offences
      https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidanc...ving-incidents

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post
      I find it hard to believe this would have been written 12 months ago, or if AK had lived up to the unrealistic expectations some put on him, 12 MOTHS ago.
      There’s a hole in this argument somewhere.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      You were saying how tailgating is dangerous, especially at higher speeds. No one has said he was tailgating at higher speeds. And whether he was too close or not isn't a fact, it's open to interpretation.
      This seems to cover it:-

PC Winter described the encounter with Knockaert as "the worst example of impatient, arrogant and intimidating driving he had ever seen“
      Never accused of trolling by Gary Crittenden.

0 Not allowed!
      Somebody call the cops!

The parking restrictions are there for a reason. The rest of us manage to find a space, buy you just act like you own the place, with no regard for anyone else. So arrogant.
      Luckily there is a statute of limitations, so it's out of time.

I was in a parking bay, but unfortunately my back wheels were touching the line, so therefore the rear of the car overhanging the parking space. I'm a woman. I have not got spatial awareness, so all these surveys keep telling me.

Does anyone remember all the hoo ha, when Gonzalo Jara Reyes, was stopped by police in Dec 2012, for driving whilst disqualified for drink driving?
      Luckily for us, he was recalled by West Brom, before the court case, so the 'blame' didn't bring BHAFC into disrepute.
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-16655660
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

0 Not allowed!
      Mitigate me for what? Given that you're saying I'm a crap driver because I admit I've broken the speed limit before, of course it's relevant whether you ever have or not. Or are you saying you're a crap driver too?
      I didn’t say you were a crap driver at all, I said you were a knob, nothing more and nothing less..primarily for your postings and the attitude you seemingly present in them.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post
      I find it hard to believe this would have been written 12 months ago, or if AK had lived up to the unrealistic expectations some put on him, 12 months ago.
      As I suggested, when everything is going fine, like last season, there’s no issue. Although there were signs last season. But, we now see a different side when he’s not top dog.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
      I didn’t say you were a crap driver at all
      You did, as you followed 'You sound like a total dog-shite driver' with 'and', meaning that you agreed with the first bit.
      Hold tight, my man
      He's got the frisbee