Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Goal scored straight from kick off!

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
:eek: :moo:

[yt]qQSLRGU1gEc[/yt]

Pascal had a go at that up at Everton. Was fairly close from memory, too.

Just a shame that was the highlight of our day.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Such poor goalkeeping. There's no need for a keeper to be that far off his line from an opposition kick-off

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Thought the ko was indirect and another player had to move the ball forward first...or am I thinking of the '60's?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Splendid to see the Scots maintaining their goalkeeping traditions at such a young age.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Thought the ko was indirect and another player had to move the ball forward first...or am I thinking of the '60's?

No you can shoot straight from kick off now. It can go backwards or forwards. I coached under 10s last season with another guy who read the rulebook obsessively and we scored a goal straight from kick off in our second game :banana:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Splendid to see the Scots maintaining their goalkeeping traditions at such a young age.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Joe Hart England's recent No 1 is making mistakes at a rate of at least one ''howler'' every 2 games played this season

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Joe Hart England's recent No 1 is making mistakes at a rate of at least one ''howler'' every 2 games played this season

Yeah, but it takes a lot to beat Scots keepers for those of us around in 70s !

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Seem to remember Sam Baldock trying this at Newcastle away back in the Championship

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here