A tribute to McGuinness as a BHA footballer - check
Homophobic slurs as a BHA footballer - check
Riding the town bicycle as a BHA footballer - check

Next stop NANDOS.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
He shouldn't post anti gay Tweets, but i agree with the club, he did it when still teenager and has since apologised. That should be the end of it.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I’m sure CH is managing him closely and let’s bope he is learning how to behave from the likes of Bruno and Liam. He’s a loose cannon and under the media spotlight.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I f*cking detest this new form of “journalism”. Trawl through a famous persons tweets from when they were a stupid teenager with no filter/common sense. Find anything that can be twisted in to homophobic, racist or xenophobic abuse and then package it off as news when; in reality, it's absolutely f*cking meaningless tripe.

I would say they’re scraping the bottom of the barrel, but they’re not. They’ve actually broken through the bottom and are now tunnelling straight to the earths core at a rate of knots.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’m sure CH is managing him closely and let’s bope he is learning how to behave from the likes of Bruno and Liam. He’s a loose cannon and under the media spotlight.

Blimey I hope, for your sake, you aren't held to account for some of your teenage rambling.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Blimey I hope, for your sake, you aren't held to account for some of your teenage rambling.

No one would be the slightest interested in my past!!

I’m more worried about what he might do rather than what he has done many years ago.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I f*cking detest this new form of “journalism”. Trawl through a famous persons tweets from when they were a stupid teenager with no filter/common sense. Find anything that can be twisted in to homophobic, racist or xenophobic abuse and then package it off as news when; in reality, it's absolutely f*cking meaningless tripe.

I would say they’re scraping the bottom of the barrel, but they’re not. They’ve actually broken through the bottom and are now tunnelling straight to the earths core at a rate of knots.

'famous '.................really ?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Just goes to show,Twatter is for twits.:lolol:

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
well before anyone gets outraged on my behalf (gay man here), this is from 2011 when he was a teenager. I am not offended, outraged or suffering from PTSD because of some juvenile tweets by a not very sharp footballer. And I also think Rylan shouldn't be on TV, not because of his sexuality but because of his complete lack of talent . I am fed up with people telling ME what I should be outraged about, I am quite capable of making up my own mind and don't need anyone to do it for me. I cant believe there is a single person who hasn't posted, said, something which years later couldn't be hauled up as offensive to someone. Why do we need people going back over years worth of posts trying to find something to make a "news story" out of when there are plenty of things happening now that are much more important

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
well before anyone gets outraged on my behalf (gay man here), this is from 2011 when he was a teenager. I am not offended, outraged or suffering from PTSD because of some juvenile tweets by a not very sharp footballer. And I also think Rylan shouldn't be on TV, not because of his sexuality but because of his complete lack of talent . I am fed up with people telling ME what I should be outraged about, I am quite capable of making up my own mind and don't need anyone to do it for me. I cant believe there is a single person who hasn't posted, said, something which years later couldn't be hauled up as offensive to someone. Why do we need people going back over years worth of posts trying to find something to make a "news story" out of when there are plenty of things happening now that are much more important

You can't talk sense on NSC-if the moderators see,it's an infraction straightaway.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Unfortunately that's the world we live in, there are hundreds of thousands of people queued up to be outraged on your behalf. Some of them on this forum.

I didn't know what the **** I was talking about when I was that age, not entirely sure I do now.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Total non-story, stupid comments but hardly the end of the world and certainly nothing to worry about all these years later.

#carryonShane

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Unfortunately that's the world we live in, there are hundreds of thousands of people queued up to be outraged on your behalf. Some of them on this forum.

I didn't know what the **** I was talking about when I was that age, not entirely sure I do now.
Millions*

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
No one would be the slightest interested in my past!!

I’m more worried about what he might do rather than what he has done many years ago.

You can't worry about what someone "might do"

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
you'd have thought Tatchell might have checked on the story before offering his opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here