Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] When do the new fixtures come out?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What a day that'll be. I'll spend all morning pouring over the fixtures, before mincing off early to catch the opening ceremony and the first game of the World Cup.

A productive day that will not be.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It will only make me more deprerssed unless we sign Andone PDQ.

How can you possibly be depressed at all? The best manager we've ever had, superb stadium, a crackling owner, we've made it to the Prem AND stayed there. World Cup on the horizon, the sun is out, our cup runneth over.

But I guess that's depression for you, it doesn't make sense when it strikes.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
How can you possibly be depressed at all? The best manager we've ever had, superb stadium, a crackling owner, we've made it to the Prem AND stayed there. World Cup on the horizon, the sun is out, our cup runneth over.

But I guess that's depression for you, it doesn't make sense when it strikes.

Nope, no sense at all, now we are in the big time l guess l'm just getting greedier and greedier. Want must have! :tantrum: .

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Nope, no sense at all, now we are in the big time l guess l'm just getting greedier and greedier. Want must have! :tantrum: .

Just be careful you don't ever start uttering phrases like "we need to get rid of Hughton so that we can push on to the next level" because at that point we are legally allowed to have you shot. It was a little known law brought in by Charlton Athletic fans to prevent others suffering in the same way as they have.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just be careful you don't ever start uttering phrases like "we need to get rid of Hughton so that we can push on to the next level" because at that point we are legally allowed to have you shot. It was a little known law brought in by Charlton Athletic fans to prevent others suffering in the same way as they have.

Having been at Hereford and gone through all the hard times, l've got my feet firmly on the ground don't worry. I'm just lapping up all the success for however long, or otherwise, it lasts.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Having been at Hereford and gone through all the hard times, l've got my feet firmly on the ground don't worry. I'm just lapping up all the success for however long, or otherwise, it lasts.

As a fellow Hereford Veteran, I'm very pleased to hear it. It's a mad mad World out there, and we just have to make sure some of us stay sane. Lest we forget, we were once absolutely beyond ecstatic to have witnessed Steve Gritt haul us to 23rd in the bottom division of the 92.

What a day that was, sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
As a fellow Hereford Veteran, I'm very pleased to hear it. It's a mad mad World out there, and we just have to make sure some of us stay sane. Lest we forget, we were once absolutely beyond ecstatic to have witnessed Steve Gritt haul us to 23rd in the bottom division of the 92.

What a day that was, sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it.

Amen to that.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Arsenal away?

Det8yp1XkAEdOMZ.jpeg

Gooners away :shrug:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spo...1.1443227651.1528051494-2069613617.1526119890

https://www.football.london/premier-league/2018-2019-premier-league-fixtures-14739175

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here