Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Have you ever passed out?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
After years of cuts and scratches I just stuck a screwdriver into my hand and along came a blackout, first time ever and really horrid experience [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Seen a couple of chefs topple over , and been wobbly myself, but never actually gone. Usually a combination of a hot kitchen and a hangover

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Did have a 'funny turn' once. Went walking into desks at work then eventually grounded myself till I pulled round. Sudden drop in blood pressure.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
4aed403df80e304dd72af606669060a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Several times because I have low blood pressure and low pain threshold*. So, once when I sliced the tip off my finger trying to make myself a sandwich during the first week at university; once when I cut my toe on a loose piece of grating at a Turkish swimming pool while on a family holiday; at least three times when I had really bad nosebleeds (really very bad nosebleeds, honest). A couple other times for injections and blood tests, and at least once when drunk.

*medical diagnosis for being a pussy.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
When I was about 14, somebody bump in to me while they were running in the corridor at school (accident) and I banged my head on the wall and gave me a black eye. Was fine until the next morning, when getting my school stuff together the next thing I remember was my mum being upset and asking me what was the matter. Trip to A&E after some head scans latter diagnosis as delayed concussion

I have low blood pressure so quite often if I get up too quickly, I can feel as if I am about to faint.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yep, caused by a medical accident that took 24 hours to be discovered.

Jan 30, 2008
When I was about 14, somebody bump in to me while they were running in the corridor at school (accident) and I banged my head on the wall and gave me a black eye. Was fine until the next morning, when getting my school stuff together the next thing I remember was my mum being upset and asking me what was the matter. Trip to A&E after some head scans latter diagnosis as delayed concussion

I have low blood pressure so quite often if I get up too quickly, I can feel as if I am about to faint.
or a large Penis ???
regards
DR

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Just the once as far as I recall - I got shot at point blank range, rapidly and repeatably, in the groin whilst paint-balling. I managed to scream an obscenity at the work colleague of mine who shot me, staggered off to the paint-ball game 'dead zone' and then passed out in agony for a few minutes.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Once after pushing myself too hard during some sort of running exercise. I blacked out, but I didn't pass out as I remained completely conscious as I was talking to people explaining that I couldn't see anything. Was a weird experience.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Twice - once in Brighton General and once in a toilet in Southend and an ambulance was called!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here