Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup Wallchart

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Observer one is on Sunday. It's magnificent. Also a WC guide in the Guardian on Satdi (plus the world's best paper, obviously.) Please buy them and support your local journo scum *cough* :)

I have part one, the Guardian guide and its very good. It has the thing I always want, which is under every squad players details, what club they play for. Great to see Brighton and Hove Albion mentioned 3 times in the teams.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
[emoji3]
fd4b2f0b60a4f8376c4be9f5c41d7b71.jpg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I noticed that quite a few charts on offer didn't have the group table bits to fill in, just the scores. Utter sacrilege.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I noticed that quite a few charts on offer didn't have the group table bits to fill in, just the scores. Utter sacrilege.

Totally - world cup going to pot. My sister bought her grandson (5) World Cup top trumps last week. She informed me no Brighton Players in the pack. However, he is still very confused as to why Matty Ryan is not in goal for England, no amount of explaining resolves this matter for him.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Isn't the World Cup 3rd place play-off match the most pointless, dispiriting and meaningless game in sport?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here