Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup Wallchart

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The best free downloads ones I have seen are the Daily Mirror and Daily Mail ones, I will look out on Saturday morning in the papershop (however the free one in the Mail for Saturday looks a much plainer version).

Attachments

• Mail WC.jpeg
    Mail WC.jpeg
    544.7 KB · Views: 597
  • DM WC.jpeg
    DM WC.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 982

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I've now wall charted the World Cup.

Anybody else feeling the excitement of the 4 year wait finally coming to an end?

So as Brighton fans we are watching England, Australia and Colombia. Any other teams?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I've now wall charted the World Cup.

Anybody else feeling the excitement of the 4 year wait finally coming to an end?

So as Brighton fans we are watching England, Australia and Colombia. Any other teams?

I see Dwayne Dibley’s been writing attention seeking articles about being overlooked by England, so we’ll be looking out for the Ivory Coast and hoping to avoid th... oh hang on...

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I need one to replace my Premier League fixtures for 2017/18 season. I'm going to wait for the Sun or Mail On Sunday version. The World Cup is not the same without a wallchart.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Radio Times have oddly gone late with their one and it’s in next weeks issue (on sale Tuesday). Despite the first game (next Friday) being in this weeks issue. Scandalous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here