Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CL Final FTA

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Boring isn't it? Madrid hoovering up the cream of European talent year in year out. I can understand someone from Madrid, Spain supporting them, anyone else...nah.

Spot on Cheeky. Being a Brighton fan, I cannot understand anyone being attracted to that sort of football model, specially fellow Brighton fans.

Yea because Liverpool's model is much better, weren't they attempting to 'hoover' up our very own talent Ben White earlier in the season? Few converted bin dippers in here tonight, sickening.

2 tremendous results today.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Others will see that as using your experience. He drew the foul in
There was no foul so it's incorrect to say he drew it in. He is a cheat like that horrible Ronaldo who incidentally was very poor tonight. If Knockeart had a game like that for us, he'd be absolutely pilloried on here.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The score should have been 2-1 Liverpool.

Subtract 1 Liverpool goal for Salah injury.

Add 2 goals to Madrid for Karius’ worst goal keeping performance in a final ever.

3-1 Madrid.

I spoke to my Liverpoll supporting barber last week about why on earth Simon Mignolet has been dropped. Apparently doesn't get on with Jurgen Klopp at all. I said it could be their downfall in the Champions League against a team on top form.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think Liverpool have been "Done " by a very clever Spanish team, Sergio Ramos's wrestling move put paid to Mo Salah's appearance and overall, Real always seemed to have an agenda of niggly fouls and appeals. The "Wonder " goal from Bale, which would normally never come off done for them. So, Real won the trophy but certainly not the moral victory.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
They deserved the win, shame Mo was injured because it would have been a better game, although the result would probably been the same.
Now you know why LFC are thinking about paying £60 m for a goal keeper.....
Was a good run though lads.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bale may not have said CHs name but I think we all knew what he meant

But he said he wanted to play week in week out, and let's face it he's no Pascal Gross.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I think Liverpool have been "Done " by a very clever Spanish team, Sergio Ramos's wrestling move put paid to Mo Salah's appearance and overall, Real always seemed to have an agenda of niggly fouls and appeals. The "Wonder " goal from Bale, which would normally never come off done for them. So, Real won the trophy but certainly not the moral victory.

Liverpool lost it ....Two horrendous goalkeeping errors...Should have been 1-1.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

I think they can live with that, I know I could.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Block everything straight at you, don’t throw the ball to an opposition player and try and save the ball when it is hit either side of you...

You can only be forgiven for the third one of them. If Ryan did that against Palace most people would want him sold..

Sold!!!!!

I would have wanted him shot!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here