Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CL Final FTA

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I think Liverpool have been "Done " by a very clever Spanish team, Sergio Ramos's wrestling move put paid to Mo Salah's appearance and overall, Real always seemed to have an agenda of niggly fouls and appeals. The "Wonder " goal from Bale, which would normally never come off done for them. So, Real won the trophy but certainly not the moral victory.

Behave. Liverpool have been "Done" by their own dodgy keeper. Simple as that.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Brighton Kop? Lol

image.jpg

Queue to get in before the match.

Photo from Twitter.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I have never seen a more incompetent goal keeper in such an important final. Salah injury and a Bale fluke means the status quo continues.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What road is that photo taken?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Has Rio Ferdinand got that right?, that a dislocated shoulder means Salah won't make the World Cup?

I thought a dislocation is something that, whilst very painful, is something that can be 'popped back in place' and be recovered from pretty quickly. Or does it depend on what's been dislocated?

Real shame for Salah to miss most of this game, and will be even sadder not to see such a great player at the World Cup.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
From an NHS website:

You can stop wearing the sling after a few days, but it takes about 12 to 16 weeks to completely recover from a dislocated shoulder. You'll usually be able to resume most activities within two weeks, but should avoid heavy lifting and sports involving shoulder movements for between six weeks and three months.

:(

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Has Rio Ferdinand got that right?, that a dislocated shoulder means Salah won't make the World Cup?

I thought a dislocation is something that, whilst very painful, is something that can be 'popped back in place' and be recovered from pretty quickly. Or does it depend on what's been dislocated?

Real shame for Salah to miss most of this game, and will be even sadder not to see such a great player at the World Cup.

Bryan Robson went to the 82 World Cup with a previously dislocated shoulder and lasted about 30 mins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Bryan Robson went to the 82 World Cup with a previously dislocated shoulder and lasted about 30 mins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Good point. I'd forgotten that.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Didn't that type of injury put Kuipers out for a long time ?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It's worth mentioning again that this crew appear to be as queer as a bottle of crisps.

I'm struggling to see the connection between LFC and a bunch of Brighton LGBTs but the evidence of my eyes tells me there is one.

Definitely a whiff of lavender about that crew.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here