Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Cargo with Martin Freeman

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Cargo, a zombie thriller arrived on Netflix yesterday. It's a film not a series. It was great. Freeman, as ever, delivers a brilliant performance as a recently infected man trying to find a safe refuge for his daughter in the Australian wasteland before he "turns".
There are some excellent set-pieces but for me (I don't think this will spoil anything) the escape from the compound was an outstanding piece of film making. Utterly edge of the seat cinema.
It's a really good Netflix Original amongst a sea of utter crap Netflix Originals.

On another note, Friday Night Dinner was simply superb last night. Best episode yet. Best series yet I think. "Do you have chicken"?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
TWD has just finished season 8
Fear is on S4E5 and is probably the best season its had so far.
Got a lazy/hungover Sunday so might try and watch Cargo.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just watched it, not bad

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Strangely enough I watched this on Netflix last night and not being a Zombie film fan found it quite interesting and watchable , I couldn’t help myself thinking of love actually every time he was on screen which was a bit disconcerting but overall a easy watch even with the ending already known half way through the film ,

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I just finished Timelines...... all a bit crazy, but I found it good.
Don’t you think a Netflix or Box Set thread could be opened? I have just got Netflix and would like some advice on the decent stuff, I’ll watch anything....

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I just finished Timelines...... all a bit crazy, but I found it good.
Don’t you think a Netflix or Box Set thread could be opened? I have just got Netflix and would like some advice on the decent stuff, I’ll watch anything....

Stranger Things was very good if you can stand a truly neurotic but brilliant performance from Winona Ryder in season 1 , she actually made me feel a bit uncomfortable at times but i suppose that's the general idea of the part she played .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here