Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The recruitment team

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ryan, gross, Propper, we have to get one wrong eventually. Are we due a big money failure and do you stick with this recruitment team?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Bizarre thread ?!

Recruitment team are amazing. Do we drop them ..... Errrrrrm

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Get rid.

Clearly they are a busted flush with no new ideas.
They're just sniveling around last years prom queens, who then decided they were too good for us, but now Winsto is hoping they've become wee-wee drinking crack whores.

Hopefully Burker The Lurker is coming over the horizon to save us.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We might need six players over 21, of which some will have to be home grown.

Seven plus three loans last season.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It will always be harder to unearth a player with possible potential for a bargain price in the EFL and other leagues than it is to just go and get what you want at whatever price is asked.
That is the difference between all the other teams in the Premeir League v the top four teams.
They have done alright so far, jury out on Locadia, but no one has a 100% record.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As a poster who questioned the ability of the recruitment team as late as the beginning of this season I accept that I was wrong. Their track record over the last two seasons is fantastic both in terms of players recruited and that they have avoided throwing money at players who don’t deliver.

There have been many doubts expressed, on here, about Locadia, I have seen enough to make me think he’ll slot right in next season.

Looking forward to a few more gems arriving who I have probably never heard of. :thumbsup:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Ryan, gross, Propper, we have to get one wrong eventually. Are we due a big money failure and do you stick with this recruitment team?

Lauding previous deals then predicting a big failure, and what to do when that happens. Very strange. Almost seems to be hoping for failure.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I was pissed early last night ???

I'm guessing that I was trying to say when the inevitable failure arrives, don't get on their case, given what they've achieved.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here