Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] NSC World Cup 2018 Prediction Competition

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Who wants to join a 2018 World Cup Prediction Competition. Not a league, this a knockout competition which will be reduced to just two by the time of the final. I ran one for 2014 World Cup and Euro 2016, see 2014 World Cup and Euro 2016.

You'll be predicting half time and full time scores, time scored for first goal as well as the number of yellow and red cards (Plus extra time and penalties during the knock-out phase).

Format - everyone will be divided into groups for the actual group phase so you will have at least three sets of games to predict. However, only 16 people will qualify for the knock-out stages where you will be paired with another qualifier who you will have to beat to get to the Quarter-Finals. By the time of the Final only two people will be left.Like the tournament itself the draw is worked out in advance so you can plot who you may end up meeting in the knock-out stages.

Previous:
2014: WINNER: [MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION] RUNNER-UP: [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION]
2016: WINNER: [MENTION=15377]Nathan[/MENTION] RUNNER-UP: [MENTION=34524]Frankie[/MENTION]

Sign up below if you want to join in, deadline for doing so is midnight, Friday 8th June.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
I'm in

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Yep, i'll give it a go please!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Oh yes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports