Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jordan Maguire-Drew joins Leyton Orient

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
On the bench for Coventry tonight. He was a real prospect, what happened to him, did he get injured? Would he have been better off being part of our successful u23 team ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not had great comments from either Lincoln or Coventry fans this season, so a couple of red flags there. Probably needs to knuckle down now and put in the hard graft.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Not had great comments from either Lincoln or Coventry fans this season, so a couple of red flags there. Probably needs to knuckle down now and put in the hard graft.

Still only 20 so maybe next year we get him in the u23’s ? Surely a better option than lower league loan player sitting on the bench ?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The Notts County manager looks like he is about to die of a heart attack.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Still only 20 so maybe next year we get him in the u23’s ? Surely a better option than lower league loan player sitting on the bench ?
Yes, I reckon we'll bring him back 'in house' next season to further his development here.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Gone out on loan and not played, is he injured?
He got appendicitis I think and was out for a few weeks. He did play at Lincoln in his first half season loan, and at the start of his second half season loan at Coventry.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Notts Country have some pretty ancient strikers - Jon Stead, Shola Ameobi and Alan Smith !

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Must admit i’m Surprised...I guess no one wants to risk being disqualified from getting a Wembley ticket

Haha think you're right! Also a lot of actual police there, not just some minimum wage stewards. No one wants to get done for assaulting an officer.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Played quite a bit for Notts County, I think, and impressed.

Would Ben Hall & Maguire-Drew benefit being in our U23’s next year instead of going out on loan to sit on the bench at lower league team ?

Maguire-Drew must be envious of what the u23’s achieved this season, surely being involved in that that would have been more beneficial for his development?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Would Ben Hall & Maguire-Drew benefit being in our U23’s next year instead of going out on loan to sit on the bench at lower league team ?

Maguire-Drew must be envious of what the u23’s achieved this season, surely being involved in that that would have been more beneficial for his development?
Yes, there probably is merit in them coming back and playing U23 matches.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here