Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Rosesnior-When Brighton told me I was being released, it was a bitter pill to swallow

4goals

Jul 26, 2016
Without doubt he will become a top coach/manager if he wants to follow that path. Thanks Liam for being part of our club & hopefully part of it in the near future as well.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It's why we'll never be in for fairly good players who can also be very disruptive..

Agreed.

Would you flex that rule if the player was "Outstanding" rather than "fairly good"?

Re Liam: excellent piece, top bloke, really sad to see him go.

D

Deleted member 2719

I hate it when the good guys have to leave. :down:

I agree and think they got this one wrong he is a top top pro, I can't believe we could not find him something.

I nominate him for the most liked and least played player award.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would, however, like to highlight the influence of two who are intrinsic to the wellbeing and success of the club’s players. The captain, Bruno, is the most dedicated, gifted, charismatic and caring footballer I have ever come across. At nearly 38 he is playing for, excelling and leading a Premier League club from a position at full-back where pace and stamina are two of the biggest attributes needed. He is an example that the so called impossible can be achieved with hard work, confidence and passion, and he sums up everything good about the game we love.

Too true, both legends...

Liam your a star

if you haven't read the article Liam also speaks highly of the Player Liaison Manager, Steve Gibbon - who has to deal with he crap!

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Good article, top bloke it seems.

Just one thing though... can't players sort their own parking tickets (or even, and I know this is a massive leap of faith... park better in the first place)?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Good article, top bloke it seems.

Just one thing though... can't players sort their own parking tickets (or even, and I know this is a massive leap of faith... park better in the first place)?

I agree - I seem to recall some sort of Simon Jordan rant about these player liaison guys years ago.

I guess if you are paying 15 guys £40k a week to play football, it's probably worth paying one person £30k a year to make sure they have no excuses not to focus 100% on it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I agree - I seem to recall some sort of Simon Jordan rant about these player liaison guys years ago.

I guess if you are paying 15 guys £40k a week to play football, it's probably worth paying one person £30k a year to make sure they have no excuses not to focus 100% on it.

Having inadvertently ended up in the same hotel as the team a couple of times, I think his bar bill probably comes to 30k pa alone [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Especially given that many of the players are new to the country.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
With that nice writing style he should go for punditry or become a journo.

Good luck Liam.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here