Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] *** Royal London One Day Cup - Sussex v Kent at Hove, May 17th 2018 ***

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I look forward to him delivering on that as I assume you do as well.
Yes, very much so. George is a lovely local lad who has worked very hard on developing his considerable "talent" (he is naturally athletic which makes him able to bowl exceptionally fast and also helps him to be a brilliant fielder).

He is an attacking sort of a bowler - more yorkers and bouncers than the average seamer - which will mean he is a bit more prone to good days and bad days (Mitchell Johnson?) especially at this stage of his development.

Who knows if he will ultimately become a fully fledged success as a professional cricketer? Better judges than us consider him to be a very good prospect so my vote is for giving him all the support and best wishes available. :)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Come on Sussex...!!!

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Yes, very much so. George is a lovely local lad who has worked very hard on developing his considerable "talent" (he is naturally athletic which makes him able to bowl exceptionally fast and also helps him to be a brilliant fielder).

He is an attacking sort of a bowler - more yorkers and bouncers than the average seamer - which will mean he is a bit more prone to good days and bad days (Mitchell Johnson?) especially at this stage of his development.

Who knows if he will ultimately become a fully fledged success as a professional cricketer? Better judges than us consider him to be a very good prospect so my vote is for giving him all the support and best wishes available. :)

Ok, sold on this.

One Georgie Garton, there's only one Georgie Garton...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good to see Briggs bowling well. I’ve been a bit underwhelmed by him, hopefully the start of a good season for him.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Luke Wells 10-0-30-2

Danny Briggs 10-1-23-3

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
'Let's see off the spin bowlers and have a go with pace on the ball'

Ollie Robinson back on.

Wicket.

165-9

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
'Let's see off the spin bowlers and have a go with pace on the ball'

Ollie Robinson back on.

Wicket.

165-9
Carrying one's bat must be quite unusual in these games - chance now.

Bell-Drummond got runs last year too. Hope the result will be the same.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Watching on the stream - some balls have kept low from the seamers and the spinners were tricky to get away...

Not going to be easy. Hopefully our boys will be able to get the job done by hook or by crook.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
*** "Number of wickets lost by Sussex" Sweepstake ***

0= Blind Pugh
1=
2=
3=
4=
5= Moshe Gariani
6=
7=
8= Horton's Halftime Iceberg