Votes: 36 13.3%
  • Other

Votes: 21 7.7%

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Great call. I completely agree. Keys also comes out of Micky Adams' book in an unfavourable light.

Haven't got round to Mickey's book yet, although I intend to.

I can well imagine someone like Adams would regard Keyes with utter contempt, and I'm pleased to hear it sounds like that is the case.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Strange one, why's that ? Because he refuses to tear up his £70k pw contract Blunderland gave him ? I don't blame him. He might not be very good, but to my knowledge he's never refused to play, he's just been frozen out.

Anyhoo. Top of my footballing hate list is probably Richard Keyes. The talentless, hairy-handed "king of bants" mysogynist, always so desperate to chummily ingratiate himself with the various former footballer pundits in the studio, when it was patently clear most of them wouldn't piss on his teeth if his gums were on fire. Left his cancer-suffering wife of 34 years for one of his daughters friends when she found out he was playing hide the sausage with her. The bloke always made my flesh crawl, he's a weapons grade fvckstick, and I'm delighted he's now holed up in a faraway desert state somewhere or other, broadcasting on some arab channel thats never on my radar. I hope he falls down a well.

Keys-Alone.png

Surely THE most punchable FACE in football.

Totally agree about Rodwell. Sunderland committed to a contract, with their eyes wide open. Rodwell’s in the clear. It was same with N’Zogbia at Villa; another club managed hopelessly at the time.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Mark Hughes, Roy Keane or Mourinho for me.

And Alan Green, if widening to football-related.

edit: after reading and coinsidering definite good calls for Barton, Terry and Keys too.

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Sorry,I know some on here like him,but Shelvey makes my teeth itch,for some reason.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Struggling with this.

1. Pardew - A repulsive choad of a human being who has zero redeeming features. Shit at football, shit at football management, cheats on his wife as for some reason the weasel faced gimp thinks he's God's gift (allegedly, oh and with players wives, allegedly), the text messages (oh my God, the text messages!), the FA Cup dance.

The complete lack of any humility despite everyone else seeing what a total, chancing cock he is (West Brom's now unemployed Chairman aside), the fish quiz (seriously, if you've not seen this, or even if you have, then click this link) the fact that he IS A MILLIONAIRE FROM FOOTBALL while being a ****ing moron, is still invited to comment on the game as a pundit despite clearly having less knowledge of it than my cat (who knows to run out of the living room if we're watching a Brighton game cos he doesn't like the noise) and the fact that the fans of every team he's managed hate him, even Palace. And he's Palace.

That "fish quiz" story is gold, as is "The King" dinner switch story below it, and that's what makes Pardew the man we love to hate.

Strange one, why's that ? Because he refuses to tear up his £70k pw contract Blunderland gave him ? I don't blame him. He might not be very good, but to my knowledge he's never refused to play, he's just been frozen out.

Anyhoo. Top of my footballing hate list is probably Richard Keyes. The talentless, hairy-handed "king of bants" mysogynist, always so desperate to chummily ingratiate himself with the various former footballer pundits in the studio, when it was patently clear most of them wouldn't piss on his teeth if his gums were on fire. Left his cancer-suffering wife of 34 years for one of his daughters friends when she found out he was playing hide the sausage with her. The bloke always made my flesh crawl, he's a weapons grade fvckstick, and I'm delighted he's now holed up in a faraway desert state somewhere or other, broadcasting on some arab channel thats never on my radar. I hope he falls down a well.

Keys-Alone.png

Surely THE most punchable FACE in football.

Rodwell was frozen out due to his disruptive behaviour, he doesn't actually refuse to play and ticks just enough boxes training wise to get his paycheck. When he is picked to play for the U23s he always gets a slight strain or claims his head isn't right.

That comes from someone I know at the AOL.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Rodwell was frozen out due to his disruptive behaviour, he doesn't actually refuse to play and ticks just enough boxes training wise to get his paycheck. When he is picked to play for the U23s he always gets a slight strain or claims his head isn't right.

That comes from someone I know at the AOL.

:shrug:

I have nothing to counter that with, but its not how he came across in an interview I saw recently with him, where he claimed he was fit, and that wanted to play to get himself in the shop window for a move. Coleman said that Rodwell had never "knocked on his door and asked to be considered", so that's why he wasn't being picked. Clearly his relationship with the club has completely broken down, but there's 2 sides to every story. Sunderland wanted him to write off his contract, Rodwell wasn't of a mind to do that (as is his right), the rest is one word against another, with the truth probably somewhere inbetween.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Bang on re Keys. What a complete scumbag and with zero knowledge of football. The man's been stealing a living for years and I too was delighted when he got sacked by Sky so I never have to see his smug, ugly mug again.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The plot is essentially that during Micky's time at Coventry, Keys was constantly in the ear of the chairman trying to get him sacked and plotting against him, despite the fact he had no official involvement in the club. At one point he encouraged the chairman to talk to Andy Gray, who could facilitate the appointment of a new man.

That all led to the chairman (who knew nothing about football) calling the wrong Andy Gray. Instead of phoning the Scottish bore and Keys' Sky Sports chum, he spoke to the former Crystal Palace and Tottenham player Andy Gray who had nothing to do with Keys or Coventry and promptly reported back to Adams that he'd just been offered his job.

:lolol:

Good grief, thats priceless, and wholly believable. If there's one thing Keys was clearly painfully aware of, it was his own towering sense of self-importance. Working with this bloke must've been torture.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Agreed. I'm not really sure what Zaha's ever done wrong. He's a good player who plays for our rivals. He's scored a few goals against us and said a few things about wanting to beat us, but if the boot was on the other foot we'd be loving that. By all means use him as a pantomime villain, but anyone who actually hates him is a bit too sensitive.

Pardew, on the other hand, offers dozens of reasons for hatred. Forget football, try and name a more slimy, smarmy, dishonourable and egotistical character in the entire world!

Trump ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Adams ends that section of the book by saying that he called Keys after he had been sacked by Coventry and told him that if he ever set eyes on him again he would dish out a beating. So far they have not crossed paths, but Adams says that he will still do that if they do meet again. Bearing in mind Adams left Coventry 11 years ago, the level of anger he still feels really does suggest Keys is an A-grade tit.

Wow. Talk about whetting the appetite, I'd pay good money to see that. VERY good money.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Agreed. I'm not really sure what Zaha's ever done wrong. He's a good player who plays for our rivals. He's scored a few goals against us and said a few things about wanting to beat us, but if the boot was on the other foot we'd be loving that. By all means use him as a pantomime villain, but anyone who actually hates him is a bit too sensitive.

Pardew, on the other hand, offers dozens of reasons for hatred. Forget football, try and name a more slimy, smarmy, dishonourable and egotistical character in the entire world!

I totally agree. I mentioned earlier that I was staggered even to see Zaha on the list, let alone leading it. Do we really dislike someone because he's scored a few goals against us? It makes us look like five-year-olds.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That "fish quiz" story is gold, as is "The King" dinner switch story below it, and that's what makes Pardew the man we love to hate.

That thread. :bowdown:

Some interesting reading there and confirms for me what I've always knew. That he's a ***** **** of ****ish proportions. How I'd love that AIDS story to be him, and the FA get wind of it and throw the ****ing book at him, banning him from even listening to football on the radio. And someone punches his cock or better still dip it in liquid nitrogen and knock it off with a spanner. Or molegrips. And then shatter it. And then a badger bums him.

:lol::lolol::lol::lolol:

What gets me is that this information was all in the public domain and yet he STILL kept getting employed by PL clubs. Insanity.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Weren’t there newspaper stories about Taxi, Anton, Mum Shoplifting, Dad Drug dealing, Cobham scandal...to name a few! Other than that, lovely family and fella I’m sure

Apart from our tatooed loanee defender's wife, all the tales are media bubble stuff - he seems to get on fine with his fellow players....and he was a cracking defender....even though I have no time for Chelsea I find it hard to hate him....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here