• Joey Barton

Votes: 36 13.3%
  • Other

Votes: 21 7.7%

• Total voters

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Toss-up between Barton and Warnock. Went for JB on the poll but now leaning towards the latter.

What I cannot stand is people (not just football, but in all walks of life) who know they're horrible people, but choose to embrace their notoriety. It's like they have no shame, and thrive on their reputation as *****. Whereas most normal people would be mortified and strive to be better in life, these twunts go through their lives feeding off others' scorn like the pillocks they are.

It goes hand-in-hand with the celebrity-obsessed, "bad for the sake of being bad" culture that we've spawned and it grips my shit like a well-worn colostomy bag.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I voted Pardew and then realised he's no long in football :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I steered clear of the obvious Palace diver Zaha, and went for Allardyce.

Can't stand his brand of football, his arrogance and I think he's a bullying type of personality. I remember in the Fergie years, he was part of an embarrassing little pack of lapdogs with Pulis and Bruce, who hung on Fergie's every word and ganged up on any manager who had the balls to stand up to any of them. Classic school yard bully.

Don't blame Evertonians for not warming to the bloke and his style.

I can’t remember who it was who described him as ‘Fergies pet Hippo’:)

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Completely irrational as he's never done anything to us, apart from beat us a lot, but I really can't stand Eddie Howe.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Too late as I've already voted but I'd also give an honourable mention under "other" to Nigel Adkins.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I was torn between Pardew and Dean. I can't stand Pardew as he was a shìt footballer and is an utterly toilet manager. I may have softened towards Dean as his incompetence hasn't affected us too greatly. I do wish he'd be relegated though, to Hackney Marshes where he belongs.

Dean went up in my books with his blunder against Boro last night. Two wrongs can make a right.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I voted for Mike Dean, as the Mike Dean screwed up our chances of promotion v Middlesborough.
So heres to you Mike Dean, up yours :tosser:

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Must surely be Pardew, somehow this idiot keeps getting hired to manage EPL teams but has failed repeatedly, hopefully this season at West Brom has finally, FINALLY reinforced the fact that he is an abysmal manager with an abysmal attitude.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is it just me who is repulsed by 'who do you hate the most' threads?

What next - which female telly presenter do you hate most?

<sigh>

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The late Ken Bates would have got my vote.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here