Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Joey Barton

Votes: 36 13.3%
  • Other

Votes: 21 7.7%

• Total voters

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Barton. The others are just footballing pantomime villains. Barton puts cigarettes out in peoples’ eyes. That he was allowed such a prolonged football career considering some of the things he’s done astounds me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yann Kermogant.... a more recent sinner than many on the list. Or did Siddy forgive him of his sins !

Did he injure Sidwell as well as putting Rosenior out for almost a season? In fact he probably ended Rosenior’s career with us, as he didn’t get much game time once he’s was eventually fit again.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Unfair. His family is not his fault. What has he done to deserve all the opprobrium? What about Leon Knight?
Weren’t there newspaper stories about Taxi, Anton, Mum Shoplifting, Dad Drug dealing, Cobham scandal...to name a few! Other than that, lovely family and fella I’m sure

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not how it has played out, to be fair......lots of hate in the posts as one might have anticipated....particularly unimpressed that someone highlighted Barton on account of his mad racist brother. Barton is damaged and doing his best to fight his demons. Plenty of posters on NSC in not too dissimilar situation I'd venture.....(albeit without all that money in t'bank).

I agree with you about Barton. His brother is not a reason to shape an opinion on him. Also, he did some inexcusably violent things himself when much younger, but they were many years ago now. He’s done well in working every day to be a decent citizen.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Did he injure Sidwell as well as putting Rosenior out for almost a season? In fact he probably ended Rosenior’s career with us, as he didn’t get much game time once he’s was eventually fit again.

No Sidwell gave him some back. Legend

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
No Sidwell gave him some back. Legend
Yes a cheeky, off the ball elbow to the back of the head if I remember correctly. Quality from Sidders.

I also enjoyed seeing him crying after Reading lost the playoff final. The ****.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Mark Williams someone really needs to give that guy a slap. (That Palace fan not the snooker player)

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Jack Rodwell.

The most unprofessional professional football player ever.

Strange one, why's that ? Because he refuses to tear up his £70k pw contract Blunderland gave him ? I don't blame him. He might not be very good, but to my knowledge he's never refused to play, he's just been frozen out.

Anyhoo. Top of my footballing hate list is probably Richard Keyes. The talentless, hairy-handed "king of bants" mysogynist, always so desperate to chummily ingratiate himself with the various former footballer pundits in the studio, when it was patently clear most of them wouldn't piss on his teeth if his gums were on fire. Left his cancer-suffering wife of 34 years for one of his daughters friends when she found out he was playing hide the sausage with her. The bloke always made my flesh crawl, he's a weapons grade fvckstick, and I'm delighted he's now holed up in a faraway desert state somewhere or other, broadcasting on some arab channel thats never on my radar. I hope he falls down a well.

Keys-Alone.png

Surely THE most punchable FACE in football.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Only between Pardew and Zaha for me.

If Pardew were to ever manage the Albion, that lot would piss themselves laughing.

If Zaha were to sign for us, I'd be delighted and that lot would burn Selhurst.

So it's Pardew for me.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Voted Barton - mainly because of THAT tackle on Kayal when he was being outplayed and then blatantly lied about it after the game.

But John Terry would run him very close. A thoroughly unpleasant human being on so many levels..........

I don't hate Pardew - he's just an idiot

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Sami Hyypìà.

The guy just didn't have a clue whatsoever. At all. God knows what happened during that period in training. The most inept manager of all time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here