• Joey Barton

Votes: 36 13.3%
  • Other

Votes: 21 7.7%

• Total voters

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Mike Dean.

It transcends the Albion - he wrecks football matches with breathtakingly awful decisions on a regular basis.

Of the others I have grudging respect for Zaha for single- handedly carrying Palace season after season, while Pardew is a football goose that keeps laying comedy golden eggs.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I'm torn between Pardew and Joey Barton. They are both obnoxious in their own way. Can I have a multiple choice, please?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Joey Barton is an arrogant psychopath. He is just nasty. None of the others come close.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Struggling with this.

1. Pardew - A repulsive choad of a human being who has zero redeeming features. Shit at football, shit at football management, cheats on his wife as for some reason the weasel faced gimp thinks he's God's gift (allegedly, oh and with players wives, allegedly), the text messages (oh my God, the text messages!), the FA Cup dance.

The complete lack of any humility despite everyone else seeing what a total, chancing cock he is (West Brom's now unemployed Chairman aside), the fish quiz (seriously, if you've not seen this, or even if you have, then click this link) the fact that he IS A MILLIONAIRE FROM FOOTBALL while being a ****ing moron, is still invited to comment on the game as a pundit despite clearly having less knowledge of it than my cat (who knows to run out of the living room if we're watching a Brighton game cos he doesn't like the noise) and the fact that the fans of every team he's managed hate him, even Palace. And he's Palace.

2. Yeah it's him.

Honorable mentions for Zaha, Barton, Dean, Howe and Pritchard. All wankers for sure but not up there with Pards in actual vomit inducing dislike for a repugnant, undeserving and wholly rancid individual. I so wish he was still Palace manager as they were a PERFECT fit.

Poyet should be nowhere near that list btw.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
No 'Arry, so it has to be Pardew for me - the complete football charlatan.

Surprised to see Zaha on the list and even more surprised to see his vote - he's a class footballer. OK, he dives, but so does Knocky.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Struggling with this.

1. Pardew - A repulsive choad of a human being who has zero redeeming features. Shit at football, shit at football management, cheats on his wife as for some reason the weasel faced gimp thinks he's God's gift (allegedly, oh and with players wives, allegedly), the text messages (oh my God, the text messages!), the FA Cup dance.

The complete lack of any humility despite everyone else seeing what a total, chancing cock he is (West Brom's now unemployed Chairman aside), the fish quiz (seriously, if you've not seen this, or even if you have, then click this link) the fact that he IS A MILLIONAIRE FROM FOOTBALL while being a ****ing moron, is still invited to comment on the game as a pundit despite clearly having less knowledge of it than my cat (who knows to run out of the living room if we're watching a Brighton game cos he doesn't like the noise) and the fact that the fans of every team he's managed hate him, even Palace. And he's Palace.

2. Yeah it's him.

Honorable mentions for Zaha, Barton, Dean, Howe and Pritchard. All wankers for sure but not up there with Pards in actual vomit inducing dislike for a repugnant, undeserving and wholly rancid individual. I so wish he was still Palace manager as they were a PERFECT fit.

Poyet should be nowhere near that list btw.

Poyet is on the list, because some posters on this board really dislike him, same reason Zaha is on the list.
And, @ Harry Wilsons tackle, I deliberately left the hatred word out of the thread title, and poll as hate is something that should be saved for things other than football.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here