Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Goldson - Rangers [CONFIRMED]

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
I fear the humour with which my post was intended, poking fun at Rangers, has been misconstrued by some of you.

I, of course, mean Connor no harm, you massive dolts.

Humour? Like Dane Edna Everage I'm blessed with the ability to be able to laugh at other people's misfortunes - but even I couldn't see the 'humour'.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I hope he does well... a good player, who we (a) let go for too little money; and; (b) let go too early...

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
1-0 at the break. The goal from Jamie Murphy, who has been Rangers’ best player. Connor Goldson, frankly, hasn’t been great. Quite a few misplaced passes and an rash lunging tackle.

The Rangers fans were impressed with him:

Connor Goldson is a one man army, absolute machine at the back

Sergio Ramos has posters a Connor Goldson on his bedroom wall.

impressed with Connor Goldson too

Connor Goldson is going to be huge for Rangers this season

Big Connor Goldson for me, was flawless, Greegs then Scott Arfield...

I think Connor Goldson has the potential to be a superstar for Rangers. Impressed with what I've seen so far

Connor Goldson can slam a revolving door.

[tweet]1017526149243719680[/tweet]

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The Rangers fans were impressed with him:

Connor Goldson is a one man army, absolute machine at the back

Sergio Ramos has posters a Connor Goldson on his bedroom wall.

impressed with Connor Goldson too

Connor Goldson is going to be huge for Rangers this season

Big Connor Goldson for me, was flawless, Greegs then Scott Arfield...

I think Connor Goldson has the potential to be a superstar for Rangers. Impressed with what I've seen so far

Connor Goldson can slam a revolving door.

[tweet]1017526149243719680[/tweet]

The Rangers fans are easily pleased, based on watching a shower of shit for half a decade. I'm glad they are taking to Connor Goldson, and they are right to get excited, because he is a much better player than he showed in that match. I'm sure he'll be a star in that league.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Gerrard's post match comments after Tuesday's game: ""I thought Allan McGregor and my two centre-backs [Connor Goldson and Nikola Katic] were outstanding." Well played Connor.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
OK, I get it, I have shit bantz. Soz all (except those terribly earnest few).

I fear your days on NSC may be numbered. Try again, in your 30s, using a different user name, in 15 years or so, and all will be forgotten.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Do keep up.

Have you already gone or apologised? I haven't been keeping up with this thread. Thanks for the head wobble.

Anyway. How are you?

el punal

I fear the humour with which my post was intended, poking fun at Rangers, has been misconstrued by some of you.

I, of course, mean Connor no harm, you massive dolts.

What you’re guilty of, old son, is a massive Trumpism. What you said and what you meant are being interpreted as the same thing. I don’t think that you have quite plumbed the depths of the oafish orange tw*t though.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I wish Connor all the best after his heart problems and I'm sure he's absolutely delighted to just be playing regular football again. If Rangers end up playing Osijek of Croatia it'll be an extremely tough tie. Not that football is the be all and end all after his health problems for him. I'll be watching their matches when he plays on BT or Sky Sports. :thumbsup:

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
If Rangers do well this season, I'm just going to claim that was because of our boys giving them the edge they needed. If not, I'll blame Gerrard :)

Either way, I'm glad that Goldson has so far done well for them, thoroughly deserved and hopefully a step forward in a career that unfortunately got put on hold for reasons beyond his control. It takes a great strength of character to do that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here